PlayStation VR comes bundled with a demo disc with 8 titles; U.S version comes with 18

While we know that Sony has revealed that the PlayStation VR will come with a demo disc containing a taster of eight games, we've now found out that the U.S version will get 18 titles on its disc.

Here's what the US and Canada get:

- Allumette (Penrose)
- Battlezone (Rebellion)
- DriveClub VR (SIE WWS)
- Eve: Valkyrie (CCP Games)
- Gnog (KO_OP)
- Harmonix Music VR (Harmonix Music Systems)
- Headmaster (Frame Interactive)
- Here They Lie (SIE WWS)
- Job Simulator (Owlchemy Labs)
- PlayStation VR Worlds (SIE WWS)
- Resident Evil 7 biohazard - Kitchen Teaser (Capcom CO., LTD.)
- Rez Infinite (Enhance Games)
- Rigs Mechanized Combat League (SIE WWS)
- Thumper (Drool)
- Tumble VR (SIE WWS)
- Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (SIE WWS)
- Wayward Sky (Uber Entertainment)
- Within (Within)

These are the titles included on the UK bundled disc:

- DriveClub VR
- PS VR Worlds
- RIGS
- Battlezone
- EVE: Valkyrie
- Tumble VR
- Wayward Sky
- Headmaster

It seems pretty disappointing that those of us in the UK get to miss out on some great experiences, but we are hoping that those missing from the disc will be available to download from the PlayStation Store for free.

Have you pre-ordered PlayStation VR?

Edited On 13 Sep, 2016

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
I was hoping they would do something like this. So you aren't stuck with nothing to play if you only got the headset. I'll probably get that until dawn game with it and thats about it for a while until FF and other games come out with VR
CHRISTOPHER 3 months ago
res7 will be good for it
PHILIP 3 months ago
I am looking forward to resident evil 7 VR as well
Jason 3 months ago
This will be good for the under 11's id say, fair play too sony for building a budget headset so people get a rough idea of how good real VR can be
LONIA 3 months ago
Oooooooh betty
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
And yet IF Xbox decide to go with oculus or do their own vr headset, I'm sure a certain person would be on here saying how it's the future of gaming and it's the best thing ever etc... It's really pathetic
PHILIP 3 months ago
Jason... on a Sony news feed again... "trolling" ? wasting valuable xbox me time after a day at school... bless
symon1010's avatar
symon1010 3 months ago
To Joe... when are the games like driveclub vr and battlezone going to be available for preorder ? . cant wait for VR
paulaw's avatar
paulaw 3 months ago
Its just another disappointment really. I have been saving for VR for sometime now and although this isn't a huge issue its another kick in the teeth for UK PlayStation fans. I know how important the US is for the gaming industry but considering the size of the UK we contribute in a huge way to the industry and I hate seeing any unfair divide like this.... Its how we are charged more for games on PSN... We have to wait months and years sometimes for smaller games to hit the UK store its just stupid (Saturday Morning RPG for example). Its 2016... cant we just get the same deals, we are spending the same money! even more in some cases! /rant
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
Even if we don't get the demos but they are on the US store, I'll grab them that way. Must be licensing or something that's stopping them being over here?
Richard 3 months ago
I hope you don't mind me asking Turniplord but how do you get stuff on the US PSN , do you have to set up two profiles and have two subscriptions ? I maybe being stupid but thought i'd ask
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
Hi Richard, its quite simple. first thing to note is, you can have up to 16 primary accounts on your PS4 (the primary just means that console belongs to that account, not that account belongs to that console). So, 1. Set up a PSN account using a america/Canadian address (Canadian accounts give you more for your money in some cases due to their dollar being worth less). Just google any address. 2. Log into your PS4 with this accoutn and activate as primary (so you have your actual account AND this account both as primary accounts). 3. to buy on the foreign sites you will need a CC in their region - or just buy gift cards (what I do) - there are sites out there that sell US/CAD PSN credit codes that are legit and only charge the exchanged rate of the amount you want. 4. Either on the PS4 or online, add the credit to your account and purchase whatever you want...... Because both accounts are primary it will auto start downloading on your PS4 AND you can log into your actual account and play the game to earn trophies etc... If you have PS Plus on your main account then you can play the games online as normal as well.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
I have a US, CAD, Hong Kong, Japanese, UK and AUS account on my PS4. The only other thing to remember is, if you buy a game from the US then if you want DLC for that game, you need to buy it from the US, you can't get DLC from one region if the game is from another. I use this to get all my demos and betas from my US account - that way when I delete them when I'm finished, they are no longer in my library - as they never officially existed on my main account :)
Richard 3 months ago
Thanks For that Turniplord , I have my own address and CC in the sates anyway so that should be easy ! ( With a bit of luck ) and recently i've bought the US special editions ( Better stuff with them and formally cheaper ) waited for my mum to go and stay at my place over the hols and got her to bring them back in an extra case !! Mums eh what you do without them , but sometimes I couldn't get the DLC to download but hopefully that will get round it
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
@richard - yeah, that will work. That's the only silly thing really, each game in each region has a code to it, like cuda1234 (on spine of physicals) so when you buy dlc it knows which game it is and which region as the same game may have 4/5 different codes. The us store is good to look at tho as they have a few more free to play and demos than we do. They got that 2.5d spelunky ftp game about 6 months ago - don't think we ever got that. They also have a really bad mmo. Japan has dynasty warriors online and free Japanese 'princess' dancing games haha !