Friday Chat: September 9

What are you plans for the weekend? It's Old Firm weekend, so I'll be biting my nails while watching Rangers take on that other lot. Other than that, it'll be gaming and perhaps a movie too. So what are you plans for the weekend?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 09 Sep, 2016

Comments
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 months ago
just awaiting for my new 4k h Dr tv to arrive due in 2hrs , gonna have a good day trying it out ):
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
I bought the new Ace Attorney game on 3DS yesterday, so I'll be playing that. Also starting to get into the tomorrow children - after reporting the exploit (which gave you 15 credit for each person you 'praised' then if they 'praise' you, you got another 15, so people stood in groups of 25 just 'praising' for hours....) they reduced it to just 3 credits and not always given, so thats good, people are actually playing it correctly (most of the time) now.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
Was going to start a second run through of Deus Ex but this time killing everyone - but I may wait and do it on the Pro. Gives it enough time to become 'fresh' again
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
Have you seen the native 4k elder scrolls online video? This should be what Skyrim is like supposedly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEDSxbtKKCw
Jason 3 months ago
This weekend im off to the piggery to watch the Famous Glasgow Rangers give THEM a doing. Then its a PES and drinking night with the lads for the Kell Brook boxing match and on Sunday ill chill out play some COD 2 on backwards compatability no doubt
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 months ago
tomorrow is going to be a sporting day for me. Manchester Derby whilst recording the old firm derby. then liverpool and then boxing. Fancy united in the manchester derby and i can't see anything but a celtic win in the old firm derby. Brooks also going to get smashed about.
Jason 3 months ago
65- 1 treble brook rangers utd you heard it here first from your resident champion tipster
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 3 months ago
65-1 Not bad.
LONIA 3 months ago
I think brook could get hurt tomorrow night
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 months ago
You into your gambling Jason?
Jason 3 months ago
I like football coupons and the odd big sport accumulator... always trying to make my millions so i can get a personal meet and greet with Phil Spencer so i can tell him i love him
PHILIP 3 months ago
That's great Jason you'll be able to afford a Playstation 4 Pro then too.... lol
Jason 3 months ago
To be honest I could afford one mate ive got a ps4 and have switched it on about twice in 3 years I just dont like it or the games. Its each to there own but my friends all play on xbox too. Nothing wrong with pro per say its just a bit underpowered IMO as they have just catered really to improve VR which is fine but its not for me . I also like casting out and reeling in Turnip or suede as i like to call him as hes an easy catch every day
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
you basically like being a wanker then Jason - good on you.
Jason 3 months ago
see what i mean haha
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 months ago
You having a punt this weekend Jason?
Jason 3 months ago
yeah no doubt ill have a coupon on and ive got that treble on for my crazy bet. and ill have a nap in the horses ill stick a few bob on
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 months ago
2:30 Doncaster Prince of Lir – 12/1
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 months ago
also 1:55 Doncaster Lumiere – 7/2 both today.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 months ago
39/1 double. had a good month on the horses/football won £1150
Jason 3 months ago
Nice one thats a tidy sum of cash bashing the bookies is always good I had simple Verse yesterday for a few bucks today I got doncaster 305 wall of fire 3-1 and sandown 145 commander cole 3-1 both favourites im afraid but i fancy both to win today , ill keepan eyeforyour two too might even have a wee punt on them
Jason 3 months ago
My two came first and a super close second, it covers costs with a little profit happy enough
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 months ago
We could all be £300 richer thanks to Mastecard - "News broke early Friday morning that every British adult could be in line for a payout worth hundreds thanks to a lawsuit against MasterCard"
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 months ago
It was Star Treks 50th Anniversary yesterday. Star Trek Online is giving away 23rd Century Bundle for free for 24 hours, on all versions, it started at 2pm Pacific time yesterday, which is 10pm BST, so there is about 4 hours left to claim it for free.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 months ago
The bundle can be claimed from the c-store, discount packs via the options / menu button.