Monday Chat: September 12

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend?

We wrote some news, watched some football (Don't even go there) and also played some PES 2017 (more on that soon). No other games got a look in for me this weekend, although George has been playing Recore (more on that soon too).

Don't forget that Sony's Japanese PlayStation Conference takes place tomorrow morning at 8am in English, so there's that too.

So how are you all and what have you been up to this weekend?

Edited On 12 Sep, 2016

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
Got up to the second case in the new ace attorney game - good so far but seems to be 90% in court and 10% story before going in court. It's not had me go to different areas to gather evidence yet so I hope they haven't taken that out. Also went on borderlands the pre-sequel. Had to open up for public as the difficulty spiked so fast, think I'm near the end now but couldn't find anyone to play last night so gave up for now
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
Also watched the latest turtles movie - splinters voice is so wrong for his character. Didn't really enjoy the story either, seemed like they just threw in bebop, rocksteady and Krang because people complained they weren't in the previous one.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
All 3 bioshocks and 2 of the dead rising games are showing on PSNProfiles - trophy lists: http://psnprofiles.com/games
Massey's avatar
Massey 3 months ago
been playing tales from the borderlands paid £17 good game so far
Massey's avatar
Massey 3 months ago
Also need to get back on splinter cell blacklist on the 360 and mass effect will do at some point this week awesome games
PHILIP 3 months ago
Had some free tickets for cinema so we seen Morgan and Don't breathe... Good films.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
was looking at getting a 4k TV - there is a decent one in my catalogue for 1.2k. Reason why its more than the rest is because its 65" and has 3D (too many 3D blurays to get a TV without it. But I dunno. I personally only use the TV for gaming and watching the odd film/tv show, I don't watch 'live' tv so I don't know if its worth that much at this moment in time.
PHILIP 3 months ago
@turnip 65" screen ? Christ you must have a big lounge.. I've got a 55" but that was a push.