Hot Shots Tennis is the latest PS2 Classic to arrive on PS4

PS2 Classic, Hot Shots Tennis or Everybody's Tennis in Europe, is coming to PS4 this week.

The game introduces enhanced 1080p visuals and trophy support and is the latest game to join the PS2 Classic line-up on PS4.

Hot Shots Tennis was originally released in 2006 and although we've never played it ourselves, if it is as good as the Golf games which form part of the same series, then it'll no doubt be pretty ace (no pun intended).

Edited On 12 Sep, 2016

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
I found 6 quid on my Revult card last night so bought psychonauts ps2 > ps4 - the frame rate is terrible, although its supposedly better than the original! Its a fun game, but it seems certain devs gave up on the whole, making them 1080/60 in regards to PS2>ps4 classics...
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 months ago
I wonder if the Everybodys golf game will be ported as well always remember the PS2 ones cause you could play as Ratchet and Jak and Clank and Dexter could be used as caddies
PHILIP 3 months ago
@Bindiana Everybody's golf was fantastic I remember it well..
PHILIP 3 months ago
@turnip I've just bought Psychonauts in the sale is it that bad ? not installed it yet.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
@philip - its about 20ish fps. after a while you get used to it - I didn't get issues others reported like lip syncing issue and glitches. The game is fun, never played it before, got to the second 'level'. Just thought Double Fine would have put more effort into it - I'm starting to go off Double fine with this and the Space station game they abandoned.
PHILIP 3 months ago
@turnip hmmmm... think I got it £3 ish Cheaper on offer. I had it on Ps2 and if I recall it played with some frame rate issues then. I put it down after about half way through but never did get back to it when I bought a ps3.