Thursday Chat: September 15

We've reviewed PES 2017, wrote a little about the FIFA 17 demo and wrote as much news as we could find over the last week. PES 2017, Recore and Bioshock Collection are out this week, next week is a little quiet and then it really kicks off for new releases.

So what do you think of this week's games and what else are you looking forward too?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 15 Sep, 2016

Comments
Massey's avatar
Massey 3 months ago
caved in and brought the BioShock collection need something to play on for a few weeks before mafia 3
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
Bioshock is on its way then my next big game is Xcom 2 on PS4. Got Earth Defense force 4.1 last night - so much fun!
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 months ago
EDF EDF EDF!! Yeah Earth Defense Force is a very over looked gem it doesnt look good and struggles to play sometimes but all adds to its charm.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
I was messing about and found you can start singing and the team members join in! gonna be a pain to try and 100% though - completing the game 5 times! I saw the DLC packs as well 8 quid each but giving you 2+ new missions with all 5 difficulties again, Will probably get those in the new year
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 months ago
recore , bioshock and batman today , then xcom and for forza at end of the month . then on to the big ones gears of war and mafia!
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 months ago
Your talking 600-800 hours to plat it turnip at least, I got all the weapons for all characters and that is as far as I went trophy wise. There is a very good farming level on the first DLC which helps with the weapons and armour for characters.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 months ago
You can get them all to dance or press ups as well Turnip some of the conversations the soldiers have when your on the battlefield can be really funny
Chrissay's avatar
Chrissay 3 months ago
Aww no early bioshock for me :( postman just came and it wasn't there lol
listerdaleo's avatar
listerdaleo 3 months ago
Think mafia 3 is going to be one of the best games this year. Saw about of koei TGS . this looks promising https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e0emassDVk
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
@Bindiana - I can see EDF being my 'I have some time, lets kill it on there' game :) - I stupidly tried to play it on hard first and got slaughtered! I defo need to get better weapons and Armour before I move out of Normal!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
@listerdaleo - Berserk looks great, I love Koei games and I like the fact they are taking on more and more franchises - Gundam, Dragon Quest, Hyrule Warriors, Berserk, Attack on Titan, Musou heroes and Arslan as well as the standard Dynasty and Samurai warriors. I watched a guy play a bit of Mafia 3 on youtube, can't remember who it was, he got given early access code and spent about 2 hours playing it (with permission from 2K) - Looks pretty good.