Return to the Mall in this new Dead Rising 4 trailer

Dead Rising 4 is coming to Xbox One this year and while those on PS4 have to wait a year, everyone will want to get a look at the action you'll get to experience when you return to the mall to take on some zombies.

That's right, Frank West is back with more weapons, more vehicles and even more attitude and we do love a big of attitude.

Are you excited for Dead Rising 4?

Edited On 16 Sep, 2016

Comments
Massey's avatar
Massey 3 months ago
How come Xbox1 always gets the games first Are ps4 owners second best or something
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
@christopher, same as how ps4 gets some games first, it's whoever pays the most. For dead rising 3 Xbox paid for exclusive console rights, Capcom obv knew this was bad as the PC version came out quite soon after to get some money back in for it, this time round they probably only allowed MS a timed exclusive so they don't lose out on the 40m ps users like last time. I don't think timed exclusives is that bad - look at tomb raider - waited a year but it's only 30 quid with all the dlc, all bug fixes and patches and an extra level/VR mode. So it's a complete game and not just the base with extra dlc - DR4 will probably be similar if it has a SP
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 months ago
Ready to enjoy this on my new X1S on 4k tv
Massey's avatar
Massey 3 months ago
It just seems that x1 has more exclusives I know that ps4 has got uncharted but Sony don't seem to be fighting for games
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
There can be a couple of reasons for that I suppose, First of all Sony doesn't really need exclusives as much as Xbox does as Sony has a load more 1st party and PS only games coming out (There will be probably a lot more than you realise as a lot are from Jap devs so unless you like that style, you wouldn't realise) and Sony tends to only get real exclusives (either not on PC and Xbox or just not on Xbox) - Xbox seem to get quite a few timed ones with PC shortly after. The only timed things I've seen Sony have (which are officially announced) are the timed DLC things like with UBI games, Lego and COD.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
It used to be better when consoles had their exclusives (1st party and devs that only developed for their console) and multi-platforms came out at the same time on all platforms - but money talks and MS are obv hoping that paying for games so only their customers can play on them for a year (when they didn't make them) is a little unfair I guess. I imagine this may happen on a few titles if the Pro becomes popular as MS won't want you playing games on Sony's console if there is an obvious advantage until they get the Scorpio out there. (Although I'm guessing most Devs will realise doing this will probably cost them in sales)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
It not a problem though - we will get it next year with the DLC included for the same price as it is this year :) Still need to pick up the originals in the bundle but I can't justify £40 for 3 remaster atm, I can imagine them coming down in price in a few months :)
lethal1984's avatar
lethal1984 3 months ago
One year await on the ps4 wtf
Jason 2 months ago
ANOTHER GREAT ONE FOR MS, WELL DONE LADS XBOX REALLY IS THE PLACE TOBE FOR GAMES UNLESS YOUR INTO ORIENTAL GARBAGE
Massey's avatar
Massey 2 months ago
Yep that's usually how it goes
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 months ago
Or you can just buy it on PC (which I thought was next year but looking at shopto above, its the same day)
PHILIP 2 months ago
Just do what I did buy an Xb1 console off ebay and use it for exclusives you want. I paid £150 for mine about a year ago and that was with Rare replay collection, Ori blind forest and Dead rising 3. Just have a Silver account and you're away to enjoy the odd game you miss out on if it really bothers you. I've kept mine for Recore and Gears of War 4 although from what I've seen Recore looks a bit dodgy but I'll still check it out. I never got round to getting Tomb Raider on Xb1 but glad I never cause I'll get the better experience with the Ps4 version now so will most likely be doing the same with Dead rising 4...
PHILIP 2 months ago
@turnip as for the remasters you may find they do an offer on Halloween like they always do with some horror themed games so resist temptation and wait to see what the PSN store has on sale then.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 months ago
@philip - yeah, I've decided to only get games on sale now (unless its a game I really want on release) but i've been hit so many times with buying a game then before I even get round to playing it, it has been reduced on PSN! haha