Monday Chat: September 19

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend?

We wrote some news, played PES and even found a few option files to improve the strips, teams and overall authenticity of the teams. We got some SPL teams here. While we got the rest from PESWorld.

Other than that, we've not does a lot else.

So how are you all and what have you been up to this weekend?

Edited On 19 Sep, 2016

Comments
cj67890's avatar
cj67890 3 months ago
I'm eagerly awaiting the releases of Forza Horizon 3, FIFA 17 and Mafia 3, all pre-ordered and paid for ????????????
PHILIP 3 months ago
Got no mans sky on ps4 for £17.83 off ebay in the early hours no none else bid everyone asleep (working nights has its bonuses) If it's crap then no big deal now.
Jason 3 months ago
None else bid for it because its garbage mate where have you been for the last 6 weeks
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
ago Spent a lot on the psn sales haha! Also bought a few games when I traded in a load at CEX on Saturday - Got hold of Gal*gun cheap - my god its.... Different :/ Also finally got the Division and mirrors edge.
Massey's avatar
Massey 3 months ago
on BioShock 1 I forgot how good it was but it needs to be patched asap had numerous problems while playing
PHILIP 3 months ago
@Jason.... you may be correct and probably are... They also say Recore is garbage too but I will decide myself when I pick it up cheap like I have this....
Jason 3 months ago
Yeah I avoided Recore too ill wait for it on Games with Gold eventually
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 months ago
had more fun on recore more than no mans bore lol, if you like old school platforming and dungen speed runs its a lot of fun , not noticed any long loading times at all but i am using a better external hd
CHRISTOPHER 3 months ago
was playing bioshock 2 can't remember towards end up of game I lost all weapons apart from drill couple of others is this sosposed to happen
Craig 3 months ago
Why has my batmanwhy has my batman vr been cancelled. I preordered this months ago
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
@craig - it may be digital only now - a few VR games have gone off the store. Personally I thought all the VR games were gonna be digital bar a few like VR worlds as they are only 15.99 and not full on games (at first)
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 months ago
no pro patches or support for witcher 3
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
@true - the game is old now so didn't expect it anyway. the game is locked at 30 so it will use the extra power to have a more stable 30 than the original PS4, it just wont be enhanced with 4k or 60fps. Makes sense though as they are working on their new game - I imagine only a handful of older games will get enhanced (ones which are still being actively updated and supported) however, all new games from October are enhanced, so thats fine :)