Latest Charts, w/e Sept 17: Bioshock gets Rapturous reception

This week's latest charts are in, showing Bioshock: The Collection as the number one game, closely followed by PES 2017 and another new release in NBA 2K17.

PES 2017 actually charts one place higher than it did this time last year, although is down slightly (-3%) on physical sales. Interestingly, 72% of PES 2017 were on PS4 and it is a similar stat for Bioshock: The Collection, which sold 61% of units on PS4.

Check out the full top 40 below.

Edited On 19 Sep, 2016

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 4 months ago
Enjoying bioshock - done a few hours in the original and playing through the Infinite DLC (as never played before even though own on the PC) - then I got distracted with Gun*Gals :P
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 4 months ago
Sorry, I meant Gal*Gun :)
Massey's avatar
Massey 4 months ago
on BioShock 1 I forgot how good it was but it needs to be patched asap had numerous problems while playing
Massey's avatar
Massey 4 months ago
turniplord - have you had any problems with BioShock crashes when updating trophies freezes while playing inserting the disc freezes then ejects the disc because I've had all of the above ,
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 4 months ago
@christopher - no. Mine doesn't seem to freeze or crash. Not played a lot. About 1/4 through first one I think and not played main game of the others, just dlc on 3rd. But not had any issues as such except few frame rate drops. Dunno if it matters but I'm on a 4tb hybrid/8gig ssd combo as my storage.
DEBORAH 4 months ago
I can agree totally about the patch need for bio shock... Very buggy..
Chrissay's avatar
Chrissay 4 months ago
I had a few freezing situations on bioshock 1, mostly when spider splicers jumped from the ceiling and landed on the floor. Lost hours worth of stuff haha started saving more regularly after that