Tuesday Chat: September 27

It's Tuesday, so how are you all today?

I've been having a few days off, although that didn't stop me from Forza Horizon 3 one the few hours that I was free to do so. Other than that is was a non-gaming weekend with a lot of walking along a beach.

So how are you all and what will you be playing?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 27 Sep, 2016

Comments
paulaw's avatar
paulaw 2 months ago
Been playing some Oceanhorn on PS4 for some reason. Also been refreshing the Shopto website like crazy to try and see if you are going to bundle these move controllers in with PSVR... we are close to release now so I cant see it happening, its going to be an expensive October.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 months ago
watched a lot of football over the weekend as i had a quiet one. one thing i learnt over the weekend from watching rangers is that Scottish football is shite.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 2 months ago
@joe To be fair, we should have won. Scottish Football was a lot better before Rangers got relegated. The quality has went downhill since. Hopefully it's on the up again now. Though I still hope Man City stuff them lot 10-0 at least. :D
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 months ago
@paulaw - I have them all on separate orders, VR, Camera and Move controllers. just need to move things around at home to make a 'play area' and I'm all set :)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 months ago
I completed EDF on 'normal' as a normal gunner last night to get 1 trophy. 89 levels! took me 40 hours according to the save file. Only 15 more lots of 89 levels to go!!! Also, realised last night the Deus Ex dlc (thats part of SP) has been out in US and CAN since 23rd sept but its been delayed in the UK with no est date!
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 months ago
That Aberdeen free kick was a good one. Rangers should of won though you are right.
Massey's avatar
Massey 2 months ago
I haven't been able to play on anything on my ps4 it's being sent off for repair hopefully should get it back before mafia 3 comes out next week
Massey's avatar
Massey 2 months ago
ps4 keeps trying to eject discs even though no games are in the disc drive also spits out discs while playing on games finally it beeps very loud have to disconnect everything then it stops so a very stressful few days for me which I didn't need
Jason 2 months ago
I love this time of year Forza 3 today and NBA2K just got today and FIFA on Thursday and then Mafia and BF and COD its a good time to be a gamer
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 months ago
I've got Xcom later this week - I hope its optimised and not like the PC version was on release. Want to try and platinum Jazzpunk and Broken sword 5 tonight if I have time.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 months ago
Homefront just got another patch :) the last one out it on a steady 30fps by reducing some of the graphic settings. This patch is 2.5g - wonder what they have done now? I still wonder if they will ever produce the season pass content as well!