Friday Chat: September 30

What are you plans for the weekend? We'll likely be on Forza Horizon 3 and FIFA 17 again, unless any other titles show up for us to review. There's lots to either way.

So what have you been playing and what are you plans for the weekend?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 30 Sep, 2016

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 months ago
few more BC games went live last night - Lost Odyssey was one - if you have an Xbox one and have not played that game but you like old school FF games with the ATB then go buy it - i still have my copy and play it on the 360 now and again. Made by FF guys, the end of disk one is as emotional as Aerith in FF7 :(
cj67890's avatar
cj67890 2 months ago
I'm also switching between Forza Horizon 3 and FIFA 17. I'm very excited too as I'm also waiting for Mafia 3 next week which I've preordered.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 2 months ago
Yeah Mafia III looks great.
Tim 2 months ago
Keep refreshing the Playstation page when im able in the hope that the Lego Star wars bundle has a price drop :P
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 months ago
Cancelled my preorder for PS4 Tomb Raider as only getting for PS4pro enhancements and won't be able to play until got one hopefully in Nov, funds permitting. Getting Mafia 3, Gears 4 and plan on getting Forza Horizon 3 next week, new challenge achievements coming. Recore gets patched again next week too, so may get that too.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 months ago
Is there a ShopTo club to join in Forza Horizon 3?
Yasin 2 months ago
Im gonna be Playing Deus Ex Mankind Divided started it yesterday and really enjoying it so far 9/10 rating for me
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 months ago
Batman VR doesn't have a platinum - I know its not much but all the other VR games do - I'm not going to get that on release as I can see it being just a few of the investigation missions and thats it.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 months ago
Just watched "this week on xbox" with major nelson and they showed two more gears of war 4 bundles, a bit last minute, seeing as game is only releasing next week. One was an ordinary white one but I may get this instead of Battlefield 1, if it is being released in UK.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 months ago
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 2 months ago
@Super think its a bit expensive for £300 i only payed £50 more and got a 2tb and ultimate edition gears as well. cannot wait until thurs next week moneys been taken now and mafia 3 the same day bring it on :)
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 months ago
It is £100 more now, but I thought white one was 500GB and would be £250 and the blue special one would have been 1TB. The blue one does not seem to be coming to the UK and if it did and cost £250 I would have gotten that.