Monday Chat: October 3

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend?

We wrote some news, played an upcoming release which we will talk more about later in the week. Completing that took up most of the weekend really, soO other than that, we've not does a lot else.

So how are you all and what have you been up to this weekend?

Edited On 03 Oct, 2016

Comments
Jason 2 months ago
Debating cancelling Mafia 3 now ive read there is an embargo on reviews till launch hmmm very off putting
Massey's avatar
Massey 2 months ago
I've cancelled a lot of pre orders on stopto they are cheaper on Amazon
Massey's avatar
Massey 2 months ago
it doesn't look like I'm getting my ps4 back this week typical that happens before one of the biggest games comes out
PHILIP 2 months ago
@massey what a bastard... Maybe it will be with you by Friday
PAUL 2 months ago
Smashing FIFA building up my squad. Also been playing through knack for the second time with my 5 year old son he loves it.
GARY 2 months ago
cant make up my mind to get the PSVR or not
PHILIP 2 months ago
Worked most of weekend but I picked up Abzu for the Ps4 in the sale last night as that ends on the 5th. Am looking forward to getting the Gears of War console on Friday and with the Playstation VR next week it's gonna be a great start to the month :-)
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 2 months ago
just counting down the days till I get my gears console and put my 4k tv through some testing lol and mafia 3 expensive week:)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 months ago
lots of games have had embargos on release date and have been okay - there are a few videos on youtube over an hour each of people playing Mafia 3 (they got pre-release codes and permission off 2K to upload them) - doesn't look too bad I guess.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 months ago
@Joe - has your Xbox one S stopped turning itself off yet? Did you check if it was hot or something? Maybe its a safety thing to turn off if it gets too hot?
GARY 2 months ago
Cant get though to your company on the phones, constantly engaged - going to cancel my order soon, if I don't get an answer
Massey's avatar
Massey 2 months ago
I've had conformation that my console has reached the repair centre woo - hoo
Massey's avatar
Massey 2 months ago
Next time I think I will just pay the £30 to get it there the next day don't know why I didn't do that in the first place oh well live and learn
PHILIP 2 months ago
@Massey where did you have to send it ?
Massey's avatar
Massey 2 months ago
console doctor Newcastle upon Tyne
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 months ago
Loads of questions about VR answered over on the PlayStation blog. It has a pass through for 4K but not HDR. So if you want HDR then you have to do hdmi directly to the tv. Also cinema mode will show up to a 225 inch virtual screen. No playing 3D blurays though (yet). They have also confirmed all demos will be on psn on release, so doesn't matter that US has more. The last thing I picked up on was the processing unit is to simulate 3D sound. So if you have the wireless headphones like me you have to turn surround off because it does it for you, otherwise it will be surrounding the surround :/