Here's how to get Early access to the Modern Warfare campaign

As you may know, those who purchase Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition on PS4 will gain access to the Modern Warfare Remastered campaign 30 days early.

If you have already pre-ordered the Boxed Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition but wish to be issued with a code for early access to Modern Warfare Remastered, please cancel your pre order and purchase the newly listed digital version (also listed below); instant payment will be required and a code will be issued to your account. A physical copy will be sent to you by the release date.

In the instance that you have already pre-paid for your pre order of the boxed version, upon cancelling, the money will be credited to your account and then taken to pay for the digital version when you click to purchase this.

Please note: The early access Modern Warfare Remastered is available for the PS4 Legacy Edition only.

Edited On 05 Oct, 2016

Comments
michael 2 months ago
not buying it
megabug7's avatar
megabug7 2 months ago
I got a beta code when I preordered the legacy edition. I can't cancel it (as stated by the terms of redeeming the code). And I don't think I really should - my copy comes with the MW Remastered does it not?
megabug7's avatar
megabug7 2 months ago
Calling Shopto has cost me over £10 in waiting for someone to answer
lethal1984's avatar
lethal1984 2 months ago
Use contact centre what's the rush lol.
lethal1984's avatar
lethal1984 2 months ago
And yes both legacy ps4 copy's come with me. Just that they have made a new link to buy from for the 30 day early access.
megabug7's avatar
megabug7 2 months ago
Lethal1984, not that is any of your business but I need to cancel Finance purchase before the item ships - ticket has not be answered - but the item is being processed @shoptonet Free Phone Customer Support: Access to an alternative free-phone landline number that will get you straight through to a senior member of our Customer Service team. Can I have this number please I am a Gold Member
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 2 months ago
@megabug Hi Mega. You can actually cancel. The option is greyed out but is clickable. So cancel and reorder the edition above :)
trancematic's avatar
trancematic 2 months ago
I don't know who's cock up this is as i have had the hard copy legacy edition ordered for ages and and today you tell us to get to play the MW single player 30 days early we have to cancel our orders and buy a digital version with immediate payment,then you will send us a retail copy of the game.... Think i will wait to be honest,sounds really stupid if you ask me.
lethal1984's avatar
lethal1984 2 months ago
@megabug7. Sorry mate thought you was asking a question on a community post.
megabug7's avatar
megabug7 2 months ago
@lethal1984 no problem :)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 months ago
@trance, it's because you get a code that gives you modern warfare for 30 days. After 30 days the download stops working and you have to redeem the code in the box. This was advised by a GameStop employee on eurogamer as they we taking pee payments in store and giving codes but they only last 30 days to avoid people cancelling and keeping modern warfare. - Ubisoft did the same with might and magic x - gave us a code to play early but it died when your physical version arrived and you redeem the code in the box to carry on :)
Ben 2 months ago
Can you confirm that this version still comes with the Terminal Bonus Map and Zombies in Spacelands pack and also how do we get the Infinite Warfare beta access code (not the early access code). The "boxed" version as you call it had an option to redeem the beta code however this version does not, at least not that I can see.
trancematic's avatar
trancematic 2 months ago
turniplord i know that mate but they have now changed the marker,originally i asked this question last week having ordered the legacy edition of Cod IW,i asked when will we get the coded for the single player of MW and i was told by this site they would be mailed this week,now i have been told if i want to play the single player game i have to cancel my retail order and buy and pay for the digital version to get a code,then on release they will send out the retail copy of the game,its all a little backward of you ask me and personally I'm not bothering with the canceling for the sake of 30 days early play,besides my time will be spent playing Gears 4 horde 3.0
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 months ago
@trance - its activision i believe who have came up with this - even the Know (us gaming news show on youtube) have reported you can only get it if you have fully pre-paid for the game - so it must be something activision has just recently set, they are clearly trying to do whatever they can to mak people buy the more expensive version and not allowing them to trade or sell the new one to keep the old.
John 2 months ago
I ordered the new listing for the early campaign, when do i get the code to download it???????
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 months ago
@john, have you checked your order? usually you goto account>Orders and there will be a red button saying 'redeem code' - or account>Beta/Codes - sometimes its in there behind a button :)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 months ago
surprised nobody is selling their early access code! I would if I was them, you would get about 15 quid for it - lets someone play it for 30 days and complete the single player (if they don't want the multiplayer) and you still have the full game when yours arrives, you just got a discount on the final price. But nobody is selling it - unless they will hit ebay tomorrow?
Yasin 2 months ago
Im a bit confused ? If I buy the Digital version of call of duty infinite warfare legacy edition. shopto says they will send you digitsl code for modern warfare remastered. and then shopto says they will send infinite warfare disc on release date, however you need the infinite warfare disc to play modern warfare remastered so whats the point of sending code for modern warfare early ?????
Jason 2 months ago
Giving it to Sony first like the season pass stuff etc is why they will never get a dime from me outside the initial game.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 months ago
I'm sure I answered you last night yasin? I think my comment vanished haha! Basically the code now expires on release date, so you can only play it until then - then on release you get a code in the box to activate the real version where you need the disc.
GARY 2 months ago
So has anyone received their code yet since paying up front for this version? I cancelled my initial pre order and have paid for this new one but I'm still waiting on a code...
Yasin 2 months ago
@turniplord you answered it in another call of duty thread :) thx again you can check there for reply
Tom 2 months ago
Pretty disappointed this was not communicated before accepting the multiplayer beta code, there i can not cancel my pre-order.
Roni 2 months ago
Cancelled original order and reordered new edition. In my account it states order is completed yet I had no code in emails or beta/dlc section of account. Had anybody received their code if so how?