Monday Chat: October 10

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend?

We wrote played Mafia III mostly, with a little bit of Rise of the Tomb Raider thrown in too, because why not? You can read our Mafia III review on the site now.

So how are you all and what have you been up to this weekend?

Edited On 10 Oct, 2016

Comments
PHILIP 2 months ago
Amazon delivering my Gears console tomorrow as it has been misplaced on Friday (Sorry Joe couldn't find that version to buy from here).. Going to use my original online I.D. on it Xbox I.D :- Gadget Phil Playstation I.D :- Gadget_Phil So this week Gears of War and Playstation VR (from shopto) on Thursday to look forward to trying out.
PHILIP 2 months ago
As for Mafia is it best I play the first two first anyone ? Are the stories linked ? I still have my original Xbox and ps2 so I no problem to get the first off ebay ?
Craig 2 months ago
When will you be shipping ps vr systems. Cant wait for this bad boy
Jason 2 months ago
Never been a big gears fan but decided to buy Gears 4 as I saw it for 35 quid and its superb. Really enjoying it. Its a lot of fun once you get used to its unusual mechanics
Jason 2 months ago
Does anyone want my Mafia pre order code for 2 months NowTV Mvoies or whatever it is I have Sky with movies so its of no use to me.
Oli_1's avatar
Oli_1 2 months ago
Bought The Witness on PSN last week and I've been playing that as well as FIFA 17. Waiting for Rise of the Tomb Raider and PS VR to show up!
Massey's avatar
Massey 2 months ago
been on mafia 3 most of the weekend had a little spending spree on games like GTA V, just cause 3 and Doom And rise of the tomb raider
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 2 months ago
been replaying the witcher 3 my tv must be upscaling the ps4 cause it looks fantastic
Jason 2 months ago
When will our ps vr pre order's be shipped please?????
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 months ago
@Jason - the hardware is usually dispatched with a courier with a set date to deliver it on - so you will probably get it on Thursday if you have the guaranteed for release day message off shopto. I doubt you will get it any earlier though as i'm sure they would get in more trouble than a game arriving a few days early.
Marc Anthony 2 months ago
Finally got round to playing the Outlast 2 demo right after I completed Deus Ex. Also ordered VR plus camera and Duo move stick things from this shop. That's about it.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 months ago
Thinking of doing a MacMillan 24 hours gaming stream when the Pro comes out - so playing the games which we know have improvements as well as ones I want to compare to see the changes. Work pay you to have a day off for charity, so could be good. Could throw in a bit of VR as well - I wonder if when you stream on VR it lets you show the camera in the corner? I would doubt it as its already processing a lot, but we'll see
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 months ago
Power Rangers game on PS4 anyone: http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5407-Saban%E2%80%99s-Mighty-Morphin-Power-Rangers-Mega-Battle