Friday Chat: October 14

What are you plans for the weekend? I'll likely be playing PlayStation VR as I have a mountain of reviews to write up. That'll probably take up most of my time. Although perhaps there will be time to have a little movie time too.

So what have you been playing and what are you plans for the weekend?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 14 Oct, 2016

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 months ago
Dragon quest builders this weekend for me. Also, gonna try this tonight, ANY hdmi device can be played in cinema mode on psvr. You just connect it and away you go. Videos of people playing their wii u on it on the web. So I might be able to hook up my bluray player until I get my pro?!?
PHILIP 2 months ago
Gears of war 4 console finally here and the PSVR to experience. Busy weekend can't wait
rosconet's avatar
rosconet 2 months ago
To be honest I just want to say thanks, I had the PSVR headset pre-ordered more than 2 months ago through Tesco, the day before it was due to be released I was told that I would get PSVR Worlds but the headset and R.I.G.S. was out of stock and they couldn't tell me when I would receive them. I also had 2 games pre-ordered through Gameseek, again ordered months ago... Super Stardust VR and Rush of Blood. The reason I am telling you this is I was disappointed to find out that both pre-orders made through 2 different companies were not going to be delivered on release day and to make it worse I had no idea when Tesco would come through and deliver the headset. Its been something I had been waiting for since finding out it was coming out as I live with chronic pain and immersive gaming experiences help reduce the pain and allow me to do more in the long run, which given how bad my back is when the colder months come in like now was much needed. The day before release I feverishly searched online trying to find a company that could deliver the headset at least shortly after it was due out, Shopto claimed to be able to deliver it on release day but I must admit after the experiences with other 2 companies I had little hope, I borrowed the money from family until Tesco refunded me and ordered it... low and behold you didn't disappoint. Yester the headset arrived and I got to experience Driveclub VR and Battle Zone via the demo disk which really helped me cope on what would otherwise have been a really bad day (pain wise) so thank you so much for not only did you live up to your promises but for proving some companies still stand by their words. I am very grateful for your company and staff working hard to deliver last minute orders to Custer's like myself, I have bought several things from the past but from now on Shopto will be my first choice for my gaming needs, thanks Shopto.
SilverShane's avatar
SilverShane 2 months ago
It's freezing !!!
LONIA 2 months ago
Wow..first vr session last night..played worlds and rigs up to now and liking it a lot.day off today gonna try all the demos
rosconet's avatar
rosconet 2 months ago
Have you see that there is 3 an extended demo pack and 3 free games plus a kind of VR TV experience on the PlayStation store for free too Lonia?
PHILIP 2 months ago
I'm looking forward to trying the VR Kitchen demo from the upcoming Resident Evil 7
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 months ago
Some spare PS4 Call of duty Beta codes - please comment if you use one so people know :) - 1. 7CAB-G9NH-T2MQ 2. 46F4-CQN6-RRN8 3. 84DP-3RNH-7R6H 4. A73T-CKNH-GBAJ 5. 457Q-CLNE-EN8H
Yasin 2 months ago
NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM GAMESEEK THEY ARE SHODDY SHITE COMPANY.
Jason 2 months ago
NEVER use Gameseek they are a fucking nightmare. Shopto aint always the cheapest but I reward good service with loyalty in my purchases. The odd time if they are way to much I may go elsewhere but if its a quid or two im happy to use Shopto as there service is always good . Gameseek either seem to be about 4 days early or a month late or never that was my experiences
LONIA 2 months ago
Yeah thanks rosco. Tried few demos.no vomiting up to now.not tried driveclub yet tho.will try resi evil soon if I dare
Chrissay's avatar
Chrissay 2 months ago
I've enjoyed psvr, thought I'd be ill or get headaches but I've been fine even after playing many hours on it. Played the demos, some batman, rush of blood and trying tomb raider later
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 2 months ago
We have many reviews to come, so hopefully that will help you choose some VR games. I can tell you now though, Job Simulator is one of the best, a must buy, trust me :D
DANIEL 2 months ago
big shout out to shopto for my very large psvr order which arrived on launch as promised. keep up the good work. Shopto is the number one online gaming store. For all you psvr users hope you all having a lot off fun on them. In my order I bought the follow; eve vykrine, drive club vr, battle zone, ps world's, rush of blood and super star dust. At that point on that list I only been on battle zone and played 4 player online (also my first online vr trophy). The game is totally amazing and feels like your in a real tank. With extra cash laying around I bought ndreams game the assembly from ps store. If you like mystery games this is definitely need to get. Don't forget to get the free playroom vr and if you dare try out the kitchen (resident evil 7 teaser demo). The kitchen is terrifying and not for the fainted hearted.
LONIA 2 months ago
Driveclub feels brilliant with a steering wheel but the graphics are so blurry
dino72's avatar
dino72 2 months ago
Thanks Shopto for delivering my vr headset on release day. I'm lost for words.WOW!! First impressions amazing, first demo I tried was driveclib vr. It took a bit of getting used to and I felt a bit queasy at first. I'm know what I'm doing all weekend ????
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 months ago
hooked up PSVR to my bluray player and PC - both work fine. At least I have cinema mode on my films until I get my pro - stupid Aux port!