Sony have announced the exclusive ‘mid-month’ content that PS Plus subscribers will be able to get their hands on in what they’re calling “the biggest plus month yet.”
The first mid-month treat has already been and gone, in the form of a day one discount on Ubisoft’s Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes which released last week. Don’t panic too much if you missed out on the day one deal though, because you can still get the Puzzle/RPG, with an extra 20% off if you’re subscribed to the service.
The rest of the exclusive treats are listed below, courtesy of the Playstation Blog.
- 50% discount on the brand new game Red Johnson Chronicles
- 100% discount on Socom Pro Access – This download gives you different game modes at launch and then future updates to pro will give you new weapons, maps and other Socom benefits. And you guys get it exclusively early in Europe
- 100% discount on the wacky PSN classic Pain
- 20% discount on the 2nd of the Ubisoft brand new titles: Outland
- 20% discount on the awesome racing BD title coming new to the Store: Modnation Racers
- 25% discount on a BD Move title new to the Store: TV Superstars
- 100% discount and exclusive to Plus – new Clock theme from The Studio
If you’re not subscribed to the service and want to take advantage of the exclusive monthly content, you can sign up now and get 15 months for the price of 12 thanks to a limited offer that Sony are running.