A Japanese retail employee has spilled the beans on Star Fox 64 3D on the shop’s Twitter feed.
The retailer was attending an event in Japan at which Nintendo made the game available for demo.
The various Tweets mention the following:
- The game has 3DS mode, N64 mode and Battle mode
- In 3DS mode, you use the gyro sensor to control your shiop
- Battle mode supports four players
- Battle mode will support download play
- The game will not have online play via Wi-Fi Connection
- During combat, your face is shown as an icon, allowing for easy identification of who’s who.
Star Fox 64 3D is due for release on July 14 in Japan, no date for Europe as yet, although Shopto has the pre-order date down as September 2.