Capcom has said it will continue support all major platforms this year, although it’s expecting big things from one platform in particular.
The software giant today shared some of its expectations for the year ahead, which includes how many units it expects to sell across titles between Q3 2011 and Q3 2012.
Looking at the list, which comes via Andriasang, it seems that the PS3 is expected to outperform all others, with Capcom looking to shift a whopping 8 million units across 16 titles, compared to the Xbox 360, which it expects will sell around 4.7 million units across 14 titles.
The Wii meanwhile only has 2 titles on the list, which Capcom has forecast will sell around 200k units.
The full chart, with last year’s totals in brackets is below:
- PS3: 16 titles, 8 million units (11 / 6.2 million)
- X360: 14 titles, 4.7 million units (11 / 4.2 million)
- DS/3DS: 9 titles, 2.4 million units (11 / 1.7 million)
- PSP: 11 titles, 2.2 million units (11 / 6.2 million)
- PC/Other: 3 titles, 500,000 units (3 / 500,000)
- Wii: 2 titles, 200,000 units (5 / 1.4 million)