There’s a new update been released for Homefront on Xbox 360, the aim of which is to improve overall game stability and network connectivity.
Here’s the improvements:
- Assist points for vehicle kills
- Rank Resets
- Game returns to MP menu instead of Main Menu after leaving a match
- Max ping limits for server connections (prevent connections to distant servers)
- Game freeze & hitching
- Joining Friends feature
- Beacon errors
- Party Connectivity; and
- Various other fixes
The Ability Pack includes:
- Ice Cold: Invisible on thermal views and airstrike sensors
- Situational Awareness: Enemy gamertag appears when shot
- EMP Tactician: Deal more damage vs EMP’d vehicles
- Short Fuse: Reduced cook time on frag grenades
- Bomb Suit: Take less damage from explosives
In addition the first Homefront DLC offering will be available on June 7th. The “Fire Sale” Map Pack will carry you further into the heart of a war torn America apparently.
“Fire Sale” will launch first on Xbox LIVE and features two all-new multiplayer maps.
Get more information over on the official Homefront website.
You can order Homefront (PS3, PC, Xbox 360) from Shopto if you haven’t got it already.