If played the original inFamous then you may be in for a good surprise when you boot up the sequel in a few weeks time.
According to IGN, when you load up inFamous 2 for the first time you’ll see an option that says “import Trophy data.” By selecting it, the game will read your online Trophies and give you access to a whole load of perks.
Here’s the list
- Have good or evil Trophies from Infamous: Start Infamous 2 at level 1 good karma or level 1 evil karma.
- Infamous Trophy for 25 percent of the Blast Shards: Free energy core in Infamous 2.
- Infamous Trophy for 50 percent of the Blast Shards: Two free energy cores.
- Finished Infamous with any karma standing on any difficulty: 1,000 bonus XP for Infamous 2.
- Specific Trophies for Specific Infamous decisions: Reflect side missions, Dead Drops and dialog variety in Infamous 2.
Sounds great, especially if you have taken the time to complete the original.
If you haven’t checked out the first game yet, remember it’s one of the free games which will be offered when PSN returns.
You can pre-order inFamous 2 from ShopTo.net here.