The expansion features an updated version of King's Bounty: Armored Princess along with two new campaigns, dozens of new quests, new items, spells and creatures. Fans of the King's Bounty series will be thrilled to see their requests were answered as King's Bounty: Crossworlds will also include a full-scale game editor. As in the multi-award winning 1st game, the player has many options to resist both new and old enemies. Various new skills and abilities, as well as her flying steed, will help her overcome the hordes attacking the kingdom. The Princess is also accompanied by a tamed dragon, at the very beginning it is small, but its abilities develop steadily until it becomes an incredible ally. The dragon will do its best to protect the Princess during the battles, starting with simple attacks and treasure hunting and finishing with fire breathing and volcano summoning.
New campaign - Arena Champion
Mercenary Arthur is hired by some Lew Clissan, and finds himself in the Litan world. According to his contract he has to fight against dreadful creatures at the Arena of the Thousand Emperors to become a champion.
- battles with bosses in the gladiator tournament;
- unique enemy mercenary heroes;
- 8 different guilds with specific relations;
- 11 companions.
New campaign - Defender of Crown
Having returned from Teana, Princess Amelie has to pass her final exam on the path to the honorable title of the Defender of the Crown of Darion! She will be confronted by challenges, where it's not rude force that helps, but thoughtful tactics, since every new battle is a real enigma.
- battles at unique tactic arenas;
- random selection of enemies and allies in each new game.
Orc Path, large-scale expansion of the game world
The Orcs set forth on a warpath, and hordes of green-skin warriors are prowling about the entire Teana seeking the Ancient Orc God, but not all chieftains are willing to see the almighty Agro God back on the throne, and they are asking humans to help...
- 9 creatures;
- 35 items, new item sets and assembled artifacts;
- 50 new abilities and skills for the creatures;
- 13 new spells;
- mysterious Sage's Tower, a puzzle of mage, who learnt immortality;
- chain of Military Academies allowing to upgrade creatures;
- new quests;
- Adrenalin, a unique ability of the Orcs;
- and so much more ...