Fallout: New Vegas: Ultimate Edition
Welcome Back to New Vegas! With the introduction of the Ultimate Edition, Bethesda Softworks offers you the chance to double-down and get the complete package of New Vegas fun. For the first time in
Go to Download Section
Click the download link, download and install on your PC. Enter the registration key if applicable.
Steam account required
Play the game Instantly!
Once installed just play the game. If you have any problems playing or installing your download please visit our downloads page. Download Information
qualify for reward points
- Beyond the Wasteland: The world of New Vegas is more expansive than ever. Each new distinct area presents a fresh set of branching-quests, remarkable personalities and more chances to play the Savior or the Pariah to the natives of New Vegas.
- Shiny New Toys: Each add-on pack increases the mountain of armaments already at your disposal. Whether you're an in-your-face brawler or a long-range gunner, weapons such as the Two-Step Goodbye (unique ballistic fists) or Sleepytime (a handy 10mm Sub-Machinegun) will give that warmonger in you a chance to flex your ammo-filled muscles.
- Room to Grow: With each of the four main add-on packs, the maximum levelcap is increased by 5 levels, ultimately raising the ceiling to Level 50.
- Dead Money: Lured into a trap masquerading as the Sierra Madre Casino, you are thrown into a high stakes game where you'll have to work with three other lost souls if you want to survive.
- Honest Hearts: An expedition into Utah's Zion National Park goes horribly wrong and you become embroiled in a war between tribes and put into a conflict between a New Canaanite missionary and the mysterious Burning Man.
- Old World Blues: Transported to the Big MT research crater, you are enlisted by the Think Tank to save them from their own science experiments that have gone horribly out of control.
- Lonesome Road: Ulysses, the original Courier Six, contacts you and promises to answer why he refused to deliver the Platinum Chip at the start of Fallout: New Vegas, but only if you make one last journey into the treacherous canyons of the Divide.
Please describe the nature of the abuse: