Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods (DLC)Europe is in turmoil. The land has been fragmented into petty fiefdoms, the Emperor struggles with the Pope, and the Holy Father declares that all those who go to liberate the Holy Land will be f ...
Go to Download Section
Click the download link, download and install on your PC. Enter the registration key if applicable.
Steam account required
Play the game Instantly!
Once installed just play the game. If you have any problems playing or installing your download please visit our downloads page. Download Information
You can only rate each product once, however you may add as many reviews as you like - but you cannot edit a review once it has been posted.
Posting of defamatory or abusive comments in your reviews will not be tolerated and may result in you being banned from the ShopTo.Net website.
If adding a rating please rate the product and not our service / postage / faulty product / stock or anything else!
Please do not post prices in your reviews - any review with a price in it will be deleted
Europe is in turmoil. The land has been fragmented into petty fiefdoms, the Emperor struggles with the Pope, and the Holy Father declares that all those who go to liberate the Holy Land will be freed of their sins. Now is the time for greatness. Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods, the fourth expansion for the critically praised strategy/RPG, finally enables you to play as a Pagan or Zoroastrian ruler, with particular focus on the dreaded Vikings and their tradition of pillage and adventure. Crusader Kings II explores one of the defining periods in world history in an experience crafted by Paradox Development Studio, the masters of Strategy. Medieval Europe comes to life in this game of knights, schemes and thrones. Main features:
- Play as a Pagan chieftain and ravage your weak neighbors. If you remain at peace for too long, your people will grow restless...
- The new earliest start date is 867 AD: The Viking Rurik has founded the kingdom of Rus and the Great Heathen Army under the sons of Ragnar Lodbrok rampages through England.
- Play as a Zoroastrian lord and restore your ancient religion to prominence.
- Adventurers: Landless characters can gather armies and go off to carve out new realms on their own.
- Prepared Invasions: Declare your intention to invade and watch your armies grow with adventurers and restless warriors, but don't wait too long to start your war or it might all fall apart...
- Rebels with a Cause: Rebels are no longer a faceless menace - they are now led by characters with agendas.
- Loot and pillage provinces. Burn down their cities and take their gold!
- Sacrifice to Odin at the great Blot!
- Christians and Muslims can dispatch missions to convert the depraved heathens.
- New beautiful Pagan interface skin.
- New events and decisions: berserkers, sejdr, curses, omens, divinations, runestones and much more.
Please describe the nature of the abuse: