Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen embarks on a quest to restore mankind and redeem his brother's name. Along the way, the Horseman discovers that ...
Go to Download Section
Click the download link, download and install on your PC. Enter the registration key if applicable.
Steam account required
Play the game Instantly!
Once installed just play the game. If you have any problems playing or installing your download please visit our downloads page. Download Information
You can only rate each product once, however you may add as many reviews as you like - but you cannot edit a review once it has been posted.
Posting of defamatory or abusive comments in your reviews will not be tolerated and may result in you being banned from the ShopTo.Net website.
If adding a rating please rate the product and not our service / postage / faulty product / stock or anything else!
Please do not post prices in your reviews - any review with a price in it will be deleted
Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen embarks on a quest to restore mankind and redeem his brother's name. Along the way, the Horseman discovers that there are far worse things than an earthly Apocalypse, and that an ancient grudge may threaten all of Creation. Become the terrifying force which everything fears but nothing can escape. Death Lives in Darksiders II. Features:
- Play Death - Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven and Hell.
- Epic Universe - Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad.
- Player Choice & Customization - Customize your experience with varied armor sets, weapons, and Skill Trees allowing players to create their own Death.
- Replay-ability - Explore a vast open world, complete dozens of side quests and customize your Death with a full leveling system, Skill Trees and endless equipment combinations.
- Traversal - Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before.
Please describe the nature of the abuse: