Go to Download Section
Click the download link, download and install on your PC. Enter the registration key if applicable.
Play the game Instantly!
Once installed just play the game. If you have any problems playing or installing your download please visit our downloads page. Download Information
You can only rate each product once, however you may add as many reviews as you like - but you cannot edit a review once it has been posted.
Posting of defamatory or abusive comments in your reviews will not be tolerated and may result in you being banned from the ShopTo.Net website.
If adding a rating please rate the product and not our service / postage / faulty product / stock or anything else!
Please do not post prices in your reviews - any review with a price in it will be deleted
- Single and multiplayer coop maps: Dead Coast and Billionaire's Yacht
- Unlockable gear:
- 5 pieces of gear: Gold and Amber goggles, Ghost Boots, Armoured Boots and Tactical Gloves
- 5 suits: The Elite Digital Ghillie Suit, Spy Suit, Mercenary Suit, Upper Echelon Suit and Eclipse Suit
- 5 weapons: VSS Sniper Rifle, M1014 Tactical Shotgun, 416 Assault Rifle, F40 Pistol and Crossbow
- Operate Without Restrictions: Sam is back in his tactical suit and goggles, and he's more lethal and agile than ever. Granted the freedom to do whatever it takes to stop the Blacklist, Sam flies from exotic locales to U.S. cities as he races against the clock to find out who's behind this devastating threat. Thrilling gameplay is enhanced by full performance capture, creating a highly cinematic player experience.
- Own Your Play Style: Splinter Cell Blacklist builds on the stealth roots of the franchise, while exploring new directions to embrace the realms of action and adventure. Players can define their personal play styles and be rewarded for those choices.
- Ghost players want to remain undetected. They analyze and plan the best way to make it happen. They are the perfect spy.
- Assault players rely on instincts and frontal blow to deal with a situation. They are about open fire.
- Panther players look for lethality in the most efficient and silent way. They are all about surgical strike.
- Tools of the Trade: Take down The Engineers by using new gadgets such as the upgraded Snake Cam and Micro-trirotor Drone. Splinter Cell Blacklist is also bringing back fan-favorites like the Sticky Shocker and the brutal, curved Karambit knife. Fans of stealth will be happy to make the most of Sam's sneaking abilities to abduct and carry enemies, while Killing In Motion allows the player to strike with surgical precision by marking and executing multiple enemies in one fluid motion.
- Build a New Echelon: Sam is building a whole new Echelon unit; his team, his way. Anna "Grim" Grimsdottir is his technical operations manager, CIA operative Isaac Briggs brings additional firepower, and resident hacker Charlie Cole rounds out the crew. 4th Echelon is a fully mobile ops unit with unlimited resources and cutting-edge technology aboard the repurposed stealth airliner, the Paladin.
- Enjoy a Fully Integrated Experience Sam and his team are aware of terrorist attacks in real time thanks to the Strategic Mission Interface (SMI). The SMI allows 4th Echelon to receive data about mission objectives while on the move. It also serves as the hub for all game content, including cooperative and adversarial modes. With the SMI, players can take advantage of the universal game economy system that allows players to fully customize and upgrade Sam, his suit, goggles, weapons, the Paladin and much more. © 2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Tom Clancy's, Splinter Cell, Blacklist, Sam Fisher, the Soldier Icon, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. "PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks and "PS3" and the PlayStation Network logo are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Microsoft, Windows, the Windows Vista Start button, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft
Please describe the nature of the abuse: