The Simsâ„¢ 3 Into the FutureWhen you pre-order The Sims 3 Into the Future Expansion Pack, you'll get the exclusive Quantum Power Pack featuring a hibernation chamber and multi-function power suit!
Go to Download Section
Click the download link, download and install on your PC. Enter the registration key if applicable.
EA Origin required
Play the game Instantly!
Once installed just play the game. If you have any problems playing or installing your download please visit our downloads page. Download Information
You can only rate each product once, however you may add as many reviews as you like - but you cannot edit a review once it has been posted.
Posting of defamatory or abusive comments in your reviews will not be tolerated and may result in you being banned from the ShopTo.Net website.
If adding a rating please rate the product and not our service / postage / faulty product / stock or anything else!
Please do not post prices in your reviews - any review with a price in it will be deleted
When you pre-order The Sims 3 Into the Future Expansion Pack, you'll get the exclusive Quantum Power Pack featuring a hibernation chamber and multi-function power suit!
- Put your Sims and their needs on the deep-freeze with the Quantum Power Chamber! Have your Sim step into this future-tech device to stop the ravages of time and put their needs on hold indefinitely. Also perfect for when you would like to place a Sim on time-out.
- Reap the benefits of the Quantum Power Suit. The Quantum Chamber also has the capability to equip your Sim with a futuristic power suit:
- Sims can teleport themselves and others around the world in the blink of an eye!
- They can scan the world to easily locate collectibles.
- Got no time to tend to all your Sims' needs? No problem! The Quantum Power Suit can bio-stabilize your Sims instantly!
- Take Your Sims to the Future! For the first time in The Sims franchise, you can play with life in the future! Enter the Time Portal and take your Sims to a new world that exists hundreds of years in the future where they can explore a whole new way life.
- Experiment with Future Technology. Witness how new technologies for entertainment, transportation, or the home will reinvent the way your Sims eat, sleep, travel, socialize, work, and have fun. Your Sims can learn how to use this all-new technology in the future and take their Advanced Technology Skill back to the present to get the most out of these objects there!
- Change Life in the Future. Your Sims' present-day actions will lay the groundwork for their future legacy. Your Sims can even meet their future descendants and change their destinies by actions taken in the present! With opportunities to alter the fate of the future, will your Sims strive to create an ultra-utopian society or a world of chaos?
- Tell New Stories with the All-New Create A Bot. Build and customize a variety of Plumbots and add them to your Sims' household! Create unique trait chips that you can then use to program your Plumbots. With the ability to hold up to seven trait chips, these Plumbots are bound to act and behave in surprising ways. What would happen if you combined the Robonanny and Sinister Circuits chips?
- Buy and Build the Homes of the Future. Futurize your Sims' homes with holographic TVs, easels, plants and computers, and zip between floors through tube elevators. Install automatic-sliding doors, peaceful rooftop gardens, and glass floors and walls to give their homes that perfect futuristic touch. The home of the future is whatever you want it to be!
- Play with a New World Set Hundreds of Years in the Future. Zip across town on the monorail or strap on a jetpack and fly around with friends! Visit all-new venues like the future shopping plaza to browse and purchase the latest gadgets and apparel from a variety of interactive pedestals. Enjoy a delicious synthesized meal served by Plumbots in the outdoor cafÃ©. Take on futuristic careers by becoming a Plumbot dealer or a renowned astronomer at Stellar Observatory. Or, go way out to explore the vast wasteland - who knows, your Sims might find rare relics and perhaps clues as to what happened to the ocean!
Please describe the nature of the abuse: