Go to Download Section
Click the download link, download and install on your PC. Enter the registration key if applicable.
Steam account required
Play the game Instantly!
Once installed just play the game. If you have any problems playing or installing your download please visit our downloads page. Download Information
You can only rate each product once, however you may add as many reviews as you like - but you cannot edit a review once it has been posted.
Posting of defamatory or abusive comments in your reviews will not be tolerated and may result in you being banned from the ShopTo.Net website.
If adding a rating please rate the product and not our service / postage / faulty product / stock or anything else!
Please do not post prices in your reviews - any review with a price in it will be deleted
- 3D Living World - Detailed environment where animals roam and smoke billows from small huts, set in a vibrant colorful world.
- Innovative Features - Great People, Holy Cities, missionaries, variable game scales, new land, sea and air units, and loads of new civics.
- New Leaders & Civilizations - More of history's greatest military leaders including Shaka, Wang Kon and Augustus Caesar, plus six all-new civilizations.
- New Scenarios - Eight new scenarios including Alexander's Conquests, the Rise of Rome, Genghis Khan and more!
- The Biggest Civ Expansion Ever - A massive increase of 10 civilizations, 64 buildings, 11 scenarios, 5 wonders, 6 technologies, corporations, brand new espionage system and expanded trade routes.
- Scenarios-Expect the Unexpected - 11 additional scenarios include settling new worlds in Final Frontier, battling zombies in Afterworld, conquering medieval Western Europe in Charlemagne and more.
- Classic Game Design - The strategy classic Colonization is rebuilt with beautifully improved visuals, while retaining the famous addictive gameplay and endless fun that are synonymous with Sid Meier games.
- Establish A New Nation - Play as the English, Spanish, French or Dutch and journey to a brave new world in search of freedom from your oppressive homeland.
Please describe the nature of the abuse: