Valiant Hearts: The Great War DOWNLOAD
- TECH SPECS
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- An animated comic book adventure From the green forests of the French countryside, to dank trenches and snowy fields, go back through history in this emotional adventure game delivered with a unique tone and art style.
- A mix of exploration, action and puzzles Move into action and help your heroes survive the Great War by solving puzzles or sneaking through enemy lines... live a touching and comical adventure.
- Follow the stories of these Valiant Hearts... Lost in the middle of the trenches, play each of these characters and help a young German soldier find his love!
- ... And their faithful canine companion With the help of your trusty companion's canine sense of smell, send him through barbed-wire obstacles and shell holes to solve puzzles or avoid enemies... Rely on him: this dog will be your best friend!
- Relive the Great War This fictitious story takes you back to famous WW1 locations, like Reims or Montfaucon, revisiting historical battles on the Western Front, such as the Battle of the Marne or the Battle of the Somme!
- Powered by UbiArt Framework Valiant Hearts makes the most of the UbiArt Framework and its motto "Bringing Art to Life". This powerful engine provides the ability to transfer creative concepts and bring them to life in video games.
- A team of senior artists at Ubisoft Montpellier Small is beautiful: a small but highly talented team, including the Audio and Art Directors of games such as Beyond Good & Evil and Peter Jackson's King Kong, and key level designers on Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends.
You can only rate each product once, however you may add as many reviews as you like - but you cannot edit a review once it has been posted.
Posting of defamatory or abusive comments in your reviews will not be tolerated and may result in you being banned from the ShopTo.Net website.
If adding a rating please rate the product and not our service / postage / faulty product / stock or anything else!
Please do not post prices in your reviews - any review with a price in it will be deleted
Please describe the nature of the abuse: