Killzone 3 Essentials PS3
1 Unit Left
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Killzone 3 Essentials
Killzone 3 picks up where its predecessor left off and it's a much grander experience in terms of scale and ambition. There will be more variety, more enemy types, massive environments and a broader vision of the planet Helghan and its many terrains.
Developed by Guerrilla Games, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, Killzone 3 is the latest title in the Killzone franchise, bringing the most robust first-person shooter experience exclusively for the PS3.
Following on the heels of the highly acclaimed Killzone 2, players will once again face the hostile Helghast army, battling overwhelming odds in the fight for human survival. Killzone 3 delivers the definitive cinematic sci-fi war experience with an immersive single-player campaign as well as full featured multiplayer action in the war against the Helghast.
Players will be tasked with utilizing a host of new weapons and vehicles in the battle for human survival. Helghast variety is now greater than ever, with players facing jetpack troopers as well as enemies wielding weapons of mass destruction. Killzone 3 thoroughly explores the planet Helghan, showcasing a wide breadth of destructible environments and stunningly detailed scenery. Additionally, players will be tasked with utilizing a host of new weapons and vehicles in the war to stop the Helghast. Featuring an extensive single-player campaign and thrilling multi-player mode, Killzone 3 delivers a host of new gameplay elements and an intense storyline that will once again drive gamers to join the ranks of the ISA and fight the Helghast.
- Huge environments throughout the game, including nuclear wastelands, alien jungles, and arctic vistas. Levels are up to 10 times the size of those in Killzone 2
- Fully enhanced game engine, with new optimized data streaming systems that will load texture and music content seamlessly
- New brutal melee system with a number of varied attacks
- Control an arsenal of advanced weaponry, such as the Wasp missile launcher, in addition to trusty classics like the M82-G assault rifle
- Face off against new breeds of fearsome Helghast enemies that wield a variety of new weapons and abilities
- Vehicle gameplay is greatly increased, with players able to do battle from Intruders, using jet packs, and accessing a number of land-based vehicle options
- Killzone 3 will support full stereoscopic 3D gameplay compatibility
- Overall improved accessibility including better controls as well as much more varied Artificial Intelligence (A.I.)
- Raising the bar graphically by incorporating texture and mesh streaming throughout the game
- Killzone 3 utilizes the HDR audio system, allowing the game to dynamically focus the audio depth of field. Players will hear effects in context, making the action much more up close and personal and well as immersive
You can only rate each product once, however you may add as many reviews as you like - but you cannot edit a review once it has been posted.
Posting of defamatory or abusive comments in your reviews will not be tolerated and may result in you being banned from the ShopTo.Net website.
If adding a rating please rate the product and not our service / postage / faulty product / stock or anything else!
Please do not post prices in your reviews - any review with a price in it will be deleted
Please describe the nature of the abuse: