Click the button to add The Last of Us on PS3 to basket and checkout in the normal way to order your item.
Same Day Dispatch
This item is in stock and will usually be dispatched on the same day as you place your order (Mon-Friday). There is no faster way to have it delivered to your door than with ShopTo.
UK orders placed before 17.20pm (Mon-Fri) are usually dispatched the same day and 99% are delivered the following working day. (UK Mainland Only)
We’re aware that sometimes your items may go missing via Royal Mail, which we have no control over. Royal Mail wait 15 working days to declare a package lost, we will send you a replacement if you haven’t received it after 15 WORKING DAYS for the UK, 28 WORKING DAYS for the EU, or 40 WORKING DAYS for the rest of the world to make sure you go through minimum inconvenience. (Subject to completion of our online lost parcel form!)
Region: UK version - PAL
The Last of Us
A pandemic has radically changed known civilization. Twenty years later, infected humans run wild and survivors are killing each other for food, weapons, or whatever they can get their hands on.
Joel, a ruthless survivor, is hired to smuggle a 14 year-old girl, Ellie, out of an oppressive military quarantine zone, but what starts as a simple job soon transforms into a profound journey across the U.S.
What does it take to survive in the brutal yet beautiful world that is The Last of Us? This is what players will be faced with at every turn as they embark on an epic journey with Joel and Ellie that will explore the depths of humanity and push them to the limits of human perseverance.
- Become the hunter and the hunted. Play as Joel, a ruthless survivor, who is paired with Ellie, a brave young teenage girl, as they work together to endure a dangerous trek across a familiar, yet post-pandemic United States.
- Intense character-driven narrative featuring a cast of resonant characters that take you on a rich, emotional journey via Naughty Dog's award-winning cinematic storytelling, performance capture, and high-production values.
- Explore a decimated, overgrown America reclaimed by nature, marked with remnants of human civilization juxtaposed against beautiful, lush environments, delivered by realistic and stunning graphics.
- Strategize how to survive enemy encounters as the Balance of Power AI system continuously adapts to whether Joel or the enemies gain the upper hand. Quickly manoeuvre to survive encounters as enemies will change their behaviour based on what weapon they see Joel holding, how many of them are left alive, and whether the player has managed to surprise them.
- Learn how to survive day-by-day: scavenge for vital resources, craft weaponry out of environmental objects, and compete with other survivors for limited supplies and ammo.
You can only rate each product once, however you may add as many reviews as you like - but you cannot edit a review once it has been posted.
Posting of defamatory or abusive comments in your reviews will not be tolerated and may result in you being banned from the ShopTo.Net website.
If adding a rating please rate the product and not our service / postage / faulty product / stock or anything else!
Please do not post prices in your reviews - any review with a price in it will be deleted
The Last of Us In Game Story Trailer 1The Last Of Us is a genre-defining experience from the creators of "Uncharted" that blends survival and action elements to tell a character driven tale about a modern plague decimating mankind.
Nature encroaches upon civilization, forcing remaining survivors to kill for food, weapons and whatever they can find.
Joel, a ruthless survivor, and Ellie, a brave young teenage girl who is wise beyond her years, must work together to survive their journey across what remains of the United States.