Sony DualShock 4 Controller Black
Sony's next generation of the iconic Playstation controller for use with Playstation 4. Key Features: - Share button to access PS4's social features - Tweaked D-Pad with more angular buttons -
Same Day Dispatch
This item is in stock and will usually be dispatched on the same day as you place your order (Mon-Friday). There is no faster way to have it delivered to your door than with ShopTo.
UK orders placed before 17.20pm (Mon-Fri) are usually dispatched the same day and 99% are delivered the following working day. (UK Mainland Only)
You can only rate each product once, however you may add as many reviews as you like - but you cannot edit a review once it has been posted.
Posting of defamatory or abusive comments in your reviews will not be tolerated and may result in you being banned from the ShopTo.Net website.
If adding a rating please rate the product and not our service / postage / faulty product / stock or anything else!
Please do not post prices in your reviews - any review with a price in it will be deleted
Sony's next generation of the iconic Playstation controller for use with Playstation 4.
- Share button to access PS4's social features
- Tweaked D-Pad with more angular buttons
- Improved straighter triggers
- Touchpad and Light Sensor
- Headphone Jack
- Approx. 162mm x 52mm x 98mm (width x height x depth - tentative, excludes largest projection)
- Approx. 210g (tentative)
Keys / Switches
- PS button, SHARE button, OPTIONS button,
- Directional buttons (Up/Down/Left/Right),
- Action buttons (Triangle, Circle, Cross, Square),
- R1/L1/R2/L2 button, Left stick / L3 button, Right stick / R3 button, Pad Button
- 2 Point Touch Pad
- Click Mechanism
- Capacitive Type
- Six-axis motion sensing system (three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer)
- Light Bar, Vibration, Built-in Mono Speaker
- USB (Micro B)
- Extension Port
- Stereo Headset Jack
- Wireless Communication
- Bluetooth Ver2.1+EDR
- Built-in Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery
- DC3.7V (tentative)
- 1000mAh (tentative)
Please describe the nature of the abuse: