Click the button to add Xbox One with Kinect + Dead Rising 3 on XBOX ONE to basket and checkout in the normal way to order your item.
Same Day Dispatch
This item is in stock and will usually be dispatched on the same day as you place your order (Mon-Friday). There is no faster way to have it delivered to your door than with ShopTo.
UK orders placed before 17.00 (Mon-Fri) dispatched same day via FREE (DPD or TNT) courier for next working day delivery. UK orders placed after 17.00 (Mon-Fri) dispatched following working day via FREE (DPD or TNT) courier for next working day delivery.
Problem with your Console? Don’t worry! We’ll collect and replace for Free.
We offer a 12 month warranty on all console sales, valid from the date of purchase*. If your item becomes defective within this time we’ll collect it from you and replace it free of charge! Simply contact us and a member of our customer service team will be happy to arrange a collection with you on the most convenient date available with our courier. (uk only)
*Standard Terms and Conditions of purchase and Returns Policy apply.
We’re aware that sometimes your items may go missing via courier, which we have no control over. Courier wait 3 working days to declare a package lost, we will send you a replacement if you haven’t received it after 3 WORKING DAYS for the UK, 15 WORKING DAYS for the EU, to make sure you go through minimum inconvenience. (Please open a ticket if you have not received your item)
Region: UK version - PAL
Xbox One Console + Dead Rising 3
The new generation all-in-one entertainment system - Xbox One.
Created for today and the decade ahead, Xbox One is designed to be the all-in-one games and entertainment system which puts you at the center of all your games, TV, movies, music, sports and Skype.
With Xbox One, games push the boundaries of realism and TV obeys your commands. You can say "Xbox On" to launch with your personalized Xbox One Home screen, discover what's popular on TV or your friends' latest gaming achievements all using your voice. The more you interact with Xbox One, the more it gets to know you and learns what you like.
- Xbox One console,
- Kinect sensor,
- HDMI Cable,
- Wired Headset.
1. An internet connection will not be required to play offline Xbox One Games - after a one-time system set-up with a new Xbox One, you can play any disc based game without ever connecting online again. There is no 24 hour connection requiremment and you can take yout XboxOne anywhere you want and play your games, just like on Xbox 360.
2. Trade-in, lend, resell, gift, and rent disc based games just like you do today - There will be no limitations to using and sharing games, it will work just as it does today on Xbox 360.
- TV on Xbox One: Navigate and watch live TV from your cable, telco or satellite set-top box through your Xbox One.
- Home: Turn on your entertainment system with two powerful words, "Xbox On" and a custom-tailored Home dashboard welcomes you with your favorite games, TV and entertainment.
- Snap: Do two things at once on the biggest screen in your home. Use Snap to jump into a multiplayer battle while watching your favorite movie, chat with friends on Skype while watching live TV or track your fantasy team on TV as you watch the big game and so much more.
- Skype for Xbox One: Specially designed for Xbox One, chat with friends on your TV in stunning HD, or for the first time ever, hold group Skype calls on your TV.
- Trending: Stay on top of what's hot on TV by discovering the entertainment that's popular among your friends and see what's trending within the Xbox community
- OneGuide: Find your favorite entertainment easily, searching by network, name or time, all with the sound of your voice and presented in a tailored program guide.
- Processor & Graphics: Heavily customised AMD chip, combining an eight-core CPU, a GPU designed or Direct X 11.1 graphics and 32MB of ESRAM memory.
- System Memory: 8GB of DDR3 RAM.
- Audio and Video: Support for 1080p, 4K and 7.1 surround sound.
- Connectivity: HDMI, USB 3.0, gigabit Ethernet
- Storage and Media: An HDD of unknown speed or size, Blu-Ray disc drive and DVD support.
Dead Rising 3
Available exclusively for Xbox One, "Dead Rising 3" is the third installment in the celebrated franchise and introduces a blockbuster open-world action game that will define a new generation of zombie-slaying mayhem. With intense action and an unmatched level of weapon and character customization, "Dead Rising 3" delivers a heart-pounding experience unlike any other as you fight for survival in a massive open world teeming with thousands of undead.
Set 10 years after the events of "Dead Rising 2," "Dead Rising 3" takes place in the vast city of Los Perdidos amid a nationwide zombie outbreak that's on the brink of decimating mankind. The story follows Nick Ramos, a young mechanic with a strange tattoo and a mysterious past who must find a way to escape a city full of thousands of bloodthirsty zombies before an impending military strike wipes the city and everyone in it off the map. But Nick can't do it alone - he must join up with other survivors to stay alive and fight their way out before it's too late.
The "Dead Rising" series is one of the most popular zombie game franchises ever, with more than 5.4 million units sold worldwide to date.
A darker story of survival in a massive open world: "Dead Rising 3" takes the celebrated series in a new direction by introducing a cinematic storyline with darker humor and more personable characters fighting to survive in the new city of Los Perdidos.
The ultimate zombie sandbox: In "Dead Rising 3," anything and everything is a weapon. You can create your own tools of zombie destruction with the virtually limitless variety of combo weapons - anytime, anywhere. A regular sledgehammer or a table saw might not be enough to hold off the zombie horde, but fuse them together and you'll do massive damage with the fearsome Sledge Saw - just one of hundreds of potential weapon combinations.
Easy to play, hard to master: "Dead Rising 3" features a gameplay experience that's both deep and immediately accessible to anyone who loves open-world action games. With the ability to explore the game at your own pace without time constraints, a new streamlined save system and other improvements, "Dead Rising 3" is the most accessible and intuitive title in the series yet.
Unlimited co-op action: "Dead Rising 3" lets you team up with a buddy for endless zombie-killing mayhem through online co-op over Xbox Live, with asynchronous matchmaking that allows you to jump in or out of the game at any time.3 Not only will you help your friend advance, you'll also contribute to your own story progression and earn experience points that will carry back into your own game.
Immersive Xbox SmartGlass and Kinect integration: "Dead Rising 3" introduces pioneering Xbox SmartGlass features that will expand the dual-screen experience and reimagine couch co-op gaming on Xbox One. "Dead Rising 3" and Xbox SmartGlass transform your compatible tablet or phone into a Zombie Defense and Control PDA. Swamped by the zombie horde from all sides? You or your buddy on the couch next to you can call in an airstrike to bail you out. Ready to start a new mission? Incoming in-game calls and text messages deliver "live" briefings through your Xbox SmartGlass-enabled phone or tablet.
... Loading ...
You can only rate each product once, however you may add as many reviews as you like - but you cannot edit a review once it has been posted.
Posting of defamatory or abusive comments in your reviews will not be tolerated and may result in you being banned from the ShopTo.Net website.
If adding a rating please rate the product and not our service / postage / faulty product / stock or anything else!
Please do not post prices in your reviews - any review with a price in it will be deleted