How do I make an order?
- Search for the item you are looking to buy, using the search bar at the top of the website.
- When you have found the item you would like, click the ‘BUY’ button, which will add the item to your basket. (If you see ‘PRE-ORDER’ or ‘BACK ORDER’ above the ‘BUY’ button this means the item is not in stock currently. If clicked this will add the item to your pre-order list)
- Once you have finished shopping click the basket icon and proceed to checkout.
- You will have the option to pay using a credit / debit card or PayPal. Once you have selected how you wish to pay you will be asked to confirm your purchase.
- After confirmation of purchase you will be able to find full information on your order in the orders section of your account.
- You will also be notified by email when the item has been dispatched.
I want to pay with PayPal but at checkout I do not have the option to, why not?
If your order total is above approximately £60 we will require payment through a 3-D secure credit / debit card. This is for security and fraud prevention reasons.
How do I redeem membership points against my order?
If you're a Bronze member and the item you're purchasing is eligible to apply your membership points against, you'll have the option to redeem them on the left hand side of the checkout page. You can then select how many points you wish to use and select apply. This will issue your discount, which can then be seen against the total price of your order. Silver and Gold members receive their discount automatically on checkout of eligible items.
I have an available credit balance on my account, how do I use this against my order?
If you have an available credit balance this will be automatically deducted at checkout of your next order. On checkout it will advise the credit balance to be used against the order and any difference you may have to pay through card / PayPal. If you have enough credit available to cover the full price of your item just select pay with card or pay with PayPal. This will process your order with no additional charges being made.
How can I cancel my order?
If your order is currently ‘processing’ this means it in being packed & labelled ready for dispatch. As the majority of our items are on our ‘5 minute dispatch’ facility they are usually packed / dispatched immediately after you have placed your order. If you contact customer support they will attempt to cancel this order for you though. If this can’t be cancelled we are happy for you to return this item back to us for a full refund as per our returns policy.
Where can I view the orders I have made?
You can view your orders by clicking the ‘Account’ button at the top right hand side of the website. Once your account section loads click the ‘ORDERS’ button to view your order history. Here you will be able to find detailed information on each order made such as the delivery address and cost of it.
Large orders for items will be checked by our team before shipping so delivery times may vary.
If a multi order can not be fulfilled this will be cancelled and the payment credited to your Shopto account.