The Kask Infinity aero road helmet is a 2-in-1 package that offers the ability to change between a conventional vented helmet and an aero helmet on the fly.
With Pro Tour pedigree the Infinity has been developed alongside input from the world's leading cyclists, built to excel under the hardest of conditions offering the serious rider pure performance and speed without compromise.
The Infinity features a sliding 'Aerator' vent cover which, when open, allows cool air to flow into the helmet through 3 large vents above the forehead, much like a traditional vented helmet. However, when the cover is shut air is directed over the top of the helmet improving the aerodynamic properties of the helmet and allowing the rider to slice through the air more efficiently. This means that you are able to get the best of both worlds- aerodynamic advantage on the flat, ventilation when climbing.
Kask have not overlooked ventilation when the Aerator is shut though, with two small vents located at the front lower edge that are always open and direct air into internal channels to provide subtle cooling over the head before expelling the warm air through 8 rear exhaust vents.
- Weight: 260 grams Med
- Hand operated Aerator to open/close vents
- Lateral dividers and soft lateral spacers enable excellent ventilation and are extremely comfortable
- The eco leather chin strap prevents from allergies and irritation of the skin
- The internal strengthening frame prevents from secondary impact and makes Infinity helmet one of the safest helmets of its category
- Octo Fit adjustment system is totally ergonomic and light, it guarantees a perfect fit to any kind of head shape
- Sizes: Medium 48 - 58cm, Large 59 - 62cm
- 3D Dry - The tridimensional 3D DRY padding utilises a multi-layer open cell construction process; high technology for the best comfort and performance.
- Aero Control - Incredibly aerodynamic and top performing shell, tested in the wind-tunnel and able to provide a really impressive CX rate. Any position the head will assume the outflow of the air will be perfectly in line with the helmet.
- Bag - A bag is supplied with your helmet.
- Coolmax - Removable and washable inner padding in Coolmax material.
- Divider - This provides great comfort for the user with minimal adjustment. After putting on the helmet and fastening the chin strap, nothing else is required as the divider moves itself to fit comfortably around the ear lobe. The ergonomic design means a great fit for all head shapes and sizes, guaranteeing freedom of movement and excellent ventilation.
- ECO Chinstrap - Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap. The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin.
- Frame - In case of shock it avoids the break of the helmet into pieces.
- Gel - The up?n?down adjustment system combined with a very breathable, anallergic, antibacterial and non-slip gel internal liner ensures top performance for the user.
- M in Moulding - The innovative ?in moulding? technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption.
- MIT - The MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- Octo Fit -Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip. Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180 deg allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head. The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support whilst being as light as possible.
- Sanitised - Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized process.
- Visibility - High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions
Removable Inner Padding - The ideal solution in order to ensure the maximum comfort and hygiene: a simple gesture is enough to remove easily the padding, both the inner and the earflaps in order to wash them. Hand wash cold.
This helmet conforms to, or exceeds EU Standards only.