● Camp activities include fishing, archery, stargazing, bug catching, rock collecting, wood chopping, hiking, exploration, and wildflower collecting. More are planned for the full release.
● Each camper has a unique look and personality. Learn about them and monitor their health and happiness. If they’re unhappy (or missing), their parents may not pay at summer’s end!
● Use earned profits from successful camper management to improve the campground with new decorations and accommodations.
● In addition to a variety of tent and cabin options, there are dozens of collectible items, ranging from practical things like grills for cooking to cosmetic decorations like statues and watch towers.
● Experience the great outdoors, including interactions with fierce predators, chubby racoons, and many different kinds of animals, bugs, flowers, and precious stones.
● Complete donation quests from the camp staff to unlock new items to purchase.
● Nothing strange ever happens at Camp Canyonwood. Especially things like ghosts and UFOs.