Digital Terms & Conditions of Purchase
Cancelling digital downloads
Your contract for purchases made through this website is with ShopTo, and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
Digital downloads are given their own unique category under the Consumer Contracts Regulations
and are therefore not services or goods.
When purchasing download or digital content, customers waive their rights to a 14-day cooling-off period. As such, you hereby acknowledge that once you click purchase you will lose your right to cancel and refund.
The default expiration for all codes is 12 months from the purchase date, unless specified otherwise, however, customers agree and acknowledge that code faults must be reported within 14 days of purchase, regardless of the product expiry. Technical assistance beyond this timescale is available but not guaranteed. It is up to customer discretion when to redeem.
PlayStation digital content
- PlayStation Network (PSN) voucher codes are redeemable only by users holding a PSN account registered in the United Kingdom.
- PSN accounts are subject to the PSN Terms of Service/User Agreement.
- Users must be 7 years or older and require parental consent if under 18.
- Certain content available via PSN voucher codes may have specific additional restrictions, such as age ratings and usage rights. As such, children may not be able to access content rated higher than their age.
- A PlayStation 3 or 4, PSP; (PlayStationPortable) or other compatible hardware is required as well as broadband internet connection.
- Users are responsible for broadband internet connection fees.
- PSN voucher codes for Game Add-On products require a full game, which is sold separately.
- PSN voucher codes are not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or otherwise exchanged.
- It will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or otherwise used without your permission and is valid for one time use only.
- It expires 12 months from date of purchase.
- PSN voucher codes for wallet top ups are issued by Sony Network Entertainment Europe Limited and are redeemable only for funds in the PSN Wallet to purchase items in PlayStation Store.
- Notice that once the download product has been purchased, you will lose your right to cancel the order.
- Full terms apply, see http://eu.playstation.com/legal