Finance terms & conditions
To be Eligible for Finance facilities you must meet the criteria below.
You must be over 18 years of age and employed at least 16 hours per week.
Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJ's, IVA's or bankruptcies.
Be a permanent UK resident and be able to supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
Goods purchased with finance must be delivered to your home address for security reasons.
Applications from students (unless employed at least 16 hours per week), unemployed and single house persons, unfortunately, cannot be considered.
Finance Terms + Conditions
- Consumer finance on ShopTo.net is organised and administered jointly by Skream Ltd, Unit 2 Western Centre, Western Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1RW, and PayPal Credit, Klarna, or Zip Payment.
- Finance on ShopTo.net is only applicable to purchases made on www.shopto.net
- ShopTo Finance is applicable on any ShopTo.net order, from:
- Zip Payment: all orders until £650, except orders including digital items;
- Klarna: all orders from £29, except backorders and pre-orders not releasing in 28 days;
- PayPal Credit: available on the website. For more information, click here.
- For Klarna, depending on the finance option you choose, offers of finance are subject to their acceptance. Klarna is a trading name of Klarna Bank AB (publ). Klarna Bank AB (publ) is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority or Paypal Finance. Skream Limited accepts no liability in relation to the credit analysis and resulting contractual obligations. Please direct all inquiries depending on the finance option chosen, in writing to :
- Klarna: Klarna on 020 300 50833 or using the online form at https://www.klarna.com/uk/contact-customer-service/.
- Paypal Finance: Via your Paypal account contact service.
- Goods purchased with finance must be delivered to your home address for security reasons. They must be delivered to a resident of the address and cannot be delivered to any other location.
- Please keep a copy of the Terms and Conditions as well as your invoice for your records. We advise applicants to keep the documents relating to the financing application.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- 0% finance, if and when offered, is only available to UK Mainland customers.
- Skream Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Consumer credit service is provided by three different companies, depending on which option you choose. If you are unsure which company you used, please refer to your paperwork or contact us so we can advise you. The two companies are:
- Skream Ltd acts as a credit intermediary and offers credit products provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB (publ). Klarna Bank AB (publ) is Authorised by the Swedish Financial Services Authority (Finansinspektionen) and is subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority. Details about the extent of our regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority are available from us on request. Finance is only available to permanent UK residents aged >18, subject to status, terms and conditions apply. Registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431.
- Paypal Finance: PayPal (Europe) Sàrl et Cie, SCA (“PayPal”), a société en commandite par actions registered as number R.C.S. Luxembourg B 118 349, and having a registered office at 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg
- Zip Payment: Zip Co Finance UK Ltd (company no. 11502649). 1 Fore Street Avenue, London, EC2Y 9DT, UK.
In cooperation with Klarna
Bank AB (publ) Sveavagen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay in 3 installments
- Slice It
Further information and Klarna's user terms can be found here
General information on Klarna can be found here.
Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's Privacy Statement