Finance terms & conditions
You must be over 18 years of age and employed at least 16 hours per week.
Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJ's, IVA's or bankruptcies.
Be a permanent UK resident and be able to supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
Goods purchased with finance must be delivered to your home address for security reasons.
Applications from students (unless employed at least 16 hours per week), unemployed and single house persons unfortunately cannot be considered.
- Consumer finance on ShopTo.net is organised and administered jointly by Skream Ltd, Unit 2 Western Centre, Western Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1RW and either affortitNOW a finance product from PayBreak Ltd or Deko.
- Finance on ShopTo.net is only applicable to purchases made on www.shopto.net
- ShopTo Finance is applicable on any ShopTo.net order over £100.00 including VAT.
- Depending on the finance option you choose, offers of finance are subject to acceptance by Close Brothers Retail Finance. Close Brothers Retail Finance is a trading name of Close Brothers Limited. Close Brothers Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority or Paypal Finance . Skream Limited accepts no liability in relation to the credit analysis and resulting contractual obligations. Please direct all enquiries depending on the finance option chosen, in writing to :
- Close Brothers Retail Finance : Close Brothers Retail Finance on 0333 321 6080 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paypal Finance: Via your Paypal account contact service.
- Goods purchased with finance must be delivered to your home address for security reasons. They must be delivered to a resident of the address and cannot be delivered to any other location.
- Please keep a copy of the Terms and Conditions as well as your invoice for your records. We advise applicants to keep the documents relating to the financing application.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- 0% finance is only available to UK Mainland customers.
- Skream Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Consumer credit service provided by two different companies, depending on which option you chose. If you are unsure which company you used, please refer to your paperwork or contact us so we can advise you. The two companies are:
- Close Brothers Retail Finance is a trading name of Close Brothers Limited. Close Brothers Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. For more information please visit www.closeretailfinance.co.uk Finance is only available to UK residents over 18, subject to status, terms and conditions apply
- Paypal Finance
PayPal (Europe) Sàrl et Cie, SCA (“PayPal”), a société en commandite par actions registered as number R.C.S. Luxembourg B 118 349, and having a registered office at 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg