Peerless-AV constantly strives to improve the versatility and ease of use of our products, and having listened to the feedback from installers and integrators it is apparent that the market requires a product range that can fulfill multiple requirements from a limited number of SKUs.
Thus the Modular Series has been introduced as a universal ceiling mount solution with just over a dozen components in the range, allowing the professional installer to configure their own bespoke flat panel or projector mounting solution.
The MOD-FCSKIT300 comes with all of the components required to mount a single 32-60" flat panel display between the floor and ceiling. Being part of the Peerless-AV™ Modular Series, it can be expanded with additional Modular accessories (sold separately) to accommodate additional screens, configurations etc. to achieve the perfect bespoke mounting solution.
- Easy installation of single screen between floor and ceiling up to 3m height (other heights available)
- Universal screen adaptor for 32" to 60" screens with VESA® mounting patterns up to 700x400mm
- Vesatile positioning of screen at any point along the full height of the 50mm column
- Heavy duty flat plate mounts to wood or concrete ceiling and floor
- Kit includes 2 x MOD-CPF heavy duty ceiling/floor plates, 1 x MOD-P300 3m extension pole, 1 x MOD-ASC screen stacking clamp, 1 x MOD-FPMS single screen mount and 1 x MOD-UNL large universal adaptor
- Each additional screen requires: 1 x MOD-ASC screen stacking clamp, 1 x MOD-FPMS single screen mount, 1 x MOD-UNL large universal adaptor (each sold separately)
- For mounting an additional screen back-to-back, 1 x MOD-FPMD dual screen mount and 1 x MOD-UNL large universal adaptor is required (each sold separately)
- Optional MOD-ACF Ceiling/Floor Plate Cover also available