VM−4DT is a high−quality, long−reach 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDBaseT extender distributor that takes one long−reach HDBaseT input, equalizes and reclocks the signal and distributes it to four identical HDBaseT outputs. VM−4DT distributes native HDBaseT signals with up to 4K video resolution, along with their re−extension over HDBaseT.
- High Performance Distribution — Distributes one native, long–reach HDBaseT signal to three outputs with up to 4K video resolution, along with their re–extension over HDBaseT.
- Dual–side Extension — Extends a 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp (maximum) video signal to a distance of up to 40m (130ft) long–reach, and even further for lower video resolutions, when deployed mid–way between an AV source and multiple remote acceptors using CAT copper cable.
- Standard Compatibility — Connects to any HDBaseT compliant extension product on the market.
- HDMI Signal Transmission — HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4 compliant signal, supporting deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, 7.1 PCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D. EDID and CEC (OUT 1 only) signals are passed through from the source to the display.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — An intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- LED Indicators — Status indicators for HDBaseT input/output connected signals and power for ease of maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Easy Installation — Twisted–pair cables for HDBaseT signals wiring. Standard half–width 19” rack (1U) fan–less enclosure for side–by–side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with included rack mounting–ears.