- Simultaneous USB 3.0 Streaming, IP High Definition Streaming and HDMI Video Outputs
- 12X Optical Zoom Lens
- Exmor 1/2.8-Type 2.34 Megapixel (1080p/60 native) highspeed, low noise CMOS image sensor
- 73° Wide Horizontal Field of View
- Tri-Synchronous Motion (simultaneous 3-axis motion)
- PoE+ GB Ethernet port with built-in web server for configuration, control and remote management
The RoboSHOT 12 USB camera is a Enterprise class, HD PTZ camera with USB 3.0 streaming, PoE+ GB Ethernet port for IP (H.264) streaming and an HDMI video output all built directly into the camera. The user can plug the camera directly into their PC and use any software application on any OS that supports USB 3.0 devices.
Major innovations of the RoboSHOT 12 USB include its PoE+ GB Ethernet port, which allows the user to power the camera over the network, and the built-in web server that gives the user camera control with a web browser from anywhere in the world over the IP Network. Simply enter the camera’s streaming URL into a standards based (H.264, RTSP format) media player to watch the IP stream and control RoboSHOT 12 USB simultaneously. These features are perfect for remote management, network operating centers and overall IT control.
The RoboSHOT 12 USB features a 12x optical zoom with a 73-degree wide horizontal field of view, perfect for small to medium sized conference rooms, training rooms or classrooms and ideal for applications such as UC conferencing, videoconferencing, distance learning, lecture capture, telepresence and more.
The RoboSHOT 12 USB also features Tri-Synchronous™ Motion - a silent, direct drive motor that allows all three axes of the camera (pan, tilt and zoom) to move simultaneously for ultra smooth, natural camera motion.