Explore the wide ocean of Nova Scotia!
COMMERCIAL FISHING: The sequel to the popular simulation game Fishing: Barents Sea invites you to put on your captain’s hat once again: Explore the large ocean of Nova Scotia, try your hand at entirely new fishing methods and enjoy huge range of highly detailed ships in the commercial fishing simulator Fishing: North Atlantic.
HUNT AND EXPLORE: Discover majestic world of Canadian Nova Scotia while admiring the vast diversity of ocean life. Explore the fishing zones with upgradable ships and gear as you progress in your career.
REALISTIC WORLD: Like our predecessor game Fishing Barents Sea, Fishing: North Atlantic makes you experience an atmospheric and realistic game world based on real maps, boats and fish species. Get ready to enjoy new weather systems with upgraded atmospheric effects, North American Vessels and fishing techniques like harpoons, deep-line-buoy-fishing and lobster pots. Purchasing larger boats and better gear will increase your fisherman skills.
FISHING VESSELS: Fishing: North Atlantic – Complete Edition offers a total of 29 ships at your disposal for all types of fishing styles and fishing techniques like the harpooning, which is used to hunt swordfish and tuna. Start with harpooning, then work your way up to setting deep lines, catching snow crabs or lobster. As well as longline, net and trawling. Do you have what it takes to fulfill this challenging task?
CAREER: Plan the course of your fishing career throughout the whole year: Brave rain and snow while looking for the best fishing areas, but make sure that you are not in danger of exceeding your quotas! The new advanced fish-AI will require the use of GPS and sonar to follow the movement of your prey depending on weather and season.
• Fishing methods – Harpooning, Deepline, Lobster, Crabbing, Longline, Net, Trawling.
• Fish species – Swordfish, Tuna, Lobster, Snow Crab, Cod, Haddock, Pollack, Redfish, Mackerel, Silver Hake.
• Advanced watershader and weather system, with realistic weather data from the area.
• Dynamic fish prices – Other fishing boats will also fish and deliver fish at the ports, which affects the prices.
• Dynamic fish habitats – Fish will swim around the map through the yearly seasons.
• 29 real handcrafted boats available from fishing industry license partners.
• Huge map over Nova Scotia, Canada (200x300km) with six realistic ports.
• Fishing industry license partners - A.F. Theriault & Son, Skipasyn, Scanmar, Hermes, Selfa and Moen Marin.
THE COMPLETE EDITION INCLUDES THE SCALLOPS EXPANSION AND NEW FEATURES!
Expand your gaming experience with the new official Scallop DLC for Fishing: North Atlantic!
Nova Scotia is not only known for its rich fish stocks such as bluefin tuna, lobster and swordfish, but it is also home to one of the largest scallop fishing industries in the world.
Search for the best breeding ground, with brand new mini games. Use cranes to prepare, haul and empty dredge nets, control drums to lower and raise the dredge nets onboard your ship. Sort and keep a steady hand while cleaning the scallops before you store them fresh at the hatch of your boat. Head back to port to earn your bucks!
• 3 new boats, from a small vintage to a big-sized scallop dredger.
• New license partner from the US. Fleet Fisheries.
• Scallop mechanic, control and operate crane to set, haul and empty dredge nets, sort and clean scallops.
Plus new features added to the main game:
• RTX support • 2 new boats
• Licence partner Pronav, NorSap and Mostein
• New custom start option
• New volumetric cloud system