PlayLink titles are all about social gaming, which everyone can enjoy. Even those friends and family members who don't usually play video games, PlayLink is a great way to get them involved.
Load the game into your PS4, pick up your smartphone or tablet, download the game app, gather around your TV and prepare for a different fun experience - without the need for multiple DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controllers.
- For two to six players
That's You! is the game for anyone whose idea of a good time is getting together with their best friends and beloved family members, and laughing at them.
It's a quiz game, but there are no boring questions about oxbow lakes and the capital of Kazakhstan. That's You! is all about how well you know each other - who's the worst at cooking? Who would survive longest in the wild? Who would be the most likely to snog a stranger at a funfair? (Grandma, obvs.)
There's also lots of fun to be had with touch-screen drawing and stupid selfies, as the game is played using smartphones or tablets instead of regular PlayStation controllers. So even Grandad will find it easy to join in (once he's over the shock of the thing about Grandma and the guy taking the money for the Waltzer.)
The only other things you need are a telly and a PS4. Plus of course an intimate knowledge of the people you're playing with, and a willingness to exploit that emotional bond for points.
- Bye bye buttons - That's You! is a PlayLink game, which means you don't need to splash out on a load of extra controllers so everyone can join in. Just download the free app and you can use your smartphone or tablet to play via Wi-Fi.
- Ain't no party like a That's You! party - Up to six people can play That's You! together. It's all about answering daft questions, doing silly poses, and finding out how well you really know each other. But mainly, it's about having a right old laugh.
- Get in the game - That's You! lets you use your phone or tablet to take photos and selfies, because that's what the kids are into these days, and then draw all over them, with hilarious results. Give your best mate massive eyebrows, or your Mum an even bigger moustache. It's easy share your efforts via social media - because as we all know, if it's not on Facebook, it didn't happen.
- Embark on a journey of discovery - There are ten different locations to explore in That's You, all inspired by classic road trip movies. There's beautiful artwork and an original soundtrack to enjoy in between answering all those silly questions and drawing rude words on your Dad's forehead.
- Make it your own - That's You! throws up different questions and challenges every time you play, so it's never the same game twice. You can even use the app to create your own questions, and find out everything you've always wanted to know about your friends but were afraid to ask.