Rely on your wits to choreograph your way through seemingly impossible situations as you constantly find yourself outnumbered by vicious enemies. The action is unrelenting and every shot is deadly so each move must be quick and decisive if you hope to survive and unveil the sinister forces driving the bloodshed. Hotline Miami’s unmistakable visual style, a driving soundtrack, and a surreal chain of events will have you question your own thirst for blood while pushing you to the limits with a brutally unforgiving challenge.Features:
Boastful Praise:Metacritic 85-87/100
- Revel in Violence: Breakneck gunplay in bloodstained neon corridors. Wield 35 different weapons - from shotguns and assault rifles to katanas and lead pipes - everything is at your disposal.
- Surreal and Gritty Storyline: Set in an alternative 1989 Miami, you will assume the role of a mysterious antihero on a murderous rampage against the shady underworld at the behest of voices on your answering machine.
- Distinctive Style: Hotline Miami’s unmistakable visual style, a driving soundtrack, and a surreal chain of events will have you question your own thirst for blood while pushing you to the limits with a brutally unforgiving challenge.
“Hotline Miami is an immaculate super-violent top-down action game.” - 10/10 - Eurogamer
“You could argue that HOTLINE MIAMI is brilliant, vital, a tactical and aesthetic masterpiece as well as a pixel-art odyssey of ice-cold violence. It is.” - Rock Paper ShotgunHotline Miami 2:
Wrong Number is the brutal conclusion to the Hotline Miami saga, set against a backdrop of escalating violence and retribution over spilled blood in the original game. Follow the paths of several distinct factions – each with their own questionable methods and uncertain motivations – as unforeseen consequences intersect and reality once again slips back into a brilliant haze of neon and bloodshed.
Blistering combat against punishing opposition will require intense focus as new variables, weapons, and methods of execution are introduced throughout the struggle. Let the striking colors of an unmistakable visual style wash over as you meticulously cut down those that would stand between you and the ultimate meaning behind the massacre. This is the finale, this is the unquestionable end.Features:
Boatsful Praise:“In almost every way, Hotline Miami 2 is a marked improvement on an already tremendous formula.” - 9/10 - GameSpot
- Relentless Hostilities: Adjust combat techniques as the narrative shifts between factions and brings unique variations to a familiar approach along with new weapons, movements, and melee attacks.
- Enthralling Soundtrack: Over forty pounding tracks from dozens of artists punctuate the savage conflict and bring the larger scale of your actions into focus. New artists join returning favorites like M|O|O|N, Perturbator, Jasper Byrne, Scattle, and El Huervo for an incredible audio massacre.
“Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is a great game and a worthy sequel. It’s more confident in its style, storytelling ability, and level design than the first game.” - 8.8/10 - IGN
“Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is unapologetic and unforgettable.” - 8.5/10 – Polygon