Inspired by real places and true events
Based on extensive research and inspired by real events, The Town of Light is a first-person psychological story adventure game set in the Volterra Psychiatric Asylum. Based in Tuscany, Italy, the asylum was shut down in the late 1970's by a law from the Italian government instructing all asylums to close and give back patients their civil rights.
Explore the asylum as it stands to this day and uncover the good and bad in human nature.
• Experience the world through the eyes of Renée, a 16 year old girl suffering with mental illness as she tries to reconstruct her past
• Explore the ruins of the Volterra Psychiatric Asylum and travel back to experience the lives of patients as inspired from historical records
• Forge Renée’s path, steer her emotions and rationalise the truth to reveal a unique non-linear storyline
• New enhanced version of The Town of Light including new music, story elements, user interface and more
• Uncover the pages of Renée’s Diary within the game world as you piece together her story
• Original soundtrack
• The Town of Light is based on the horrors of the real world and the difficulties of mental illness.
• Rich and immersive 3D world
© 2017 LKA.it.