No gears, no glory!
Override: Mech City Brawl is a 3D mech-based brawler. Control gigantic robots and duke it out in fantastic cityscapes. Epic battles await with distinctive mechs in local and online Versus mode, four-player Co-op ? where each player controls one part of a skyscraper-sized mech ? and a single-player campaign.
Pilot a diverse roster of epic ? and ridiculous ? mechs, each with their own play style, special moves, and finishers. Tower over your opponents and lay waste to entire cities underfoot.
- Explosive Battles. Take control of a gigantic mech and lay waste to entire cities as you fight other massive opponents.
- Supercharged Mechs. Pilot 12 outrageous mechs of epic, skyscraper-sized proportions, each with diverse fighting styles and unique skills.
- Real-World Locations. Destroy 3D arenas modeled after actual cities and countries, including Tokyo, Egypt, San Francisco, and Mexico.
- Multiple Game Modes. Challenge other players in local and online Versus & Co-Op modes and experience Override?s story in a single-player campaign.
- Party Co-op. Gather 2 to 4 friends to engage in party co-op where each player is responsible for one part of a towering mech!
- The Garage. Customize your mechs in the Garage, changing their accessories and skins to create your own unique style.
- More Mechs, More Mayhem. Super Charged Mega Edition includes Season Pass, delivering 4 extra mechs and 16 new skins post-launch, as well as instant access to 12 legendary skins normally unlocked in the Standard Edition.