When the game begins, players stay quiet and try to complete their task... until the Impostor strikes! Once a body is reported or someone suspects something, the surviving crew will openly debate who could be the Impostors and possibly eject a crew member from the game. Meanwhile, The Impostors try to pretend that they’re Crewmates and confuse everyone! If Impostors remain after the crew votes, everyone goes back to maintaining the ship until another body is found. If all Impostors are eliminated or the Crewmates complete all their tasks, the crew wins!Key Features:
• Life as a Crewmate: Complete all your tasks on the ship to win but watch out for Impostors! Report dead bodies and call emergency meetings to vote the Impostors out. Hope you chose correctly!
• Play as an Impostor: Cause chaos, sneak around, and frame innocent bystanders! Winning involves killing off every Crewmate - think you’re a master of sabotage?
• Customisation: Choose how you want to play! Add more impostors, tasks, decrease visibility, and more. All in style as you get to choose your favorite color, outfit, and hat.; Cross-platform: Play with your friends between PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, PC, Android, and iOS!; Retail Exclusive: Includes exclusive downloadable content available at launch!The Among Us: Crewmate Edition Includes:
*Note: Internet Connection Required to Play
- The Among Us base game and all of the DLC items: Airship, Polus and MIRA HQ Skins, and Hamster Pet, Bedcrab Pet, Brainslug Pet, Stickmin Pet, and Mini Crewmate bundles, Retail Exclusive Downloadable Content,
- A 3D Lenticular Case by Hannako Lambert at Dual Wield Studio.
- An Impostor Syndrome Sticker Sheet by Alyssa Herman
- 1 of 12 Special Mira HQ Holographic Access Cards by Hannako Lambert at Dual Wield Studio
- A Folded Skeld Map Poster designed by Cannon Kissane
- Redeemable Code for 6 PC/Phone Wallpapers by Amy Liu at Innersloth