Terms & conditions
- Gift cards can only be purchased with a debit or credit card that support 3d secure scheme
- ShopTo Membership Points cannot used to purchase gift cards and no Membership Points are earned with the purchase of them.
- The minimum gift card amount you can send is £5.
- The e-mail address of the recipient must match the e-mail address used for the ShopTo account the credit is to be applied to. The recipient must have a valid credit/debit card in order to open an account and redeem a gift card.
- Once a gift card has been sent and accepted by the recipient it cannot be revoked.
- Gift card balances cannot be transferred between ShopTo accounts.
- A redeemed gift card is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Redeemed gift cards can only be used on ShopTo.net. There are no restrictions on what can be purchased; standard terms and conditions of purchase apply.
Gift cards are outside the scope of accounts that are marked as ‘Trader’ in the membership level (you can find more details on the membership T&Cs: https://www.shopto.net/en/Help/membership/).